Fashion Showdown P.2

Back to your scheduled broadcasting...

-----------------

POV: NORTON CAMPBELL

I kissed Y/N half vampire half demon half werewolf half fairy half mermaid half vampire again's hand before she left for a 'special meeting'.

I wondered where she was going- But there is no way I could be TOO clingy! No way! Girls like the bad, cold boys... And I am an alpha male so I must fit that description 😈

After a few minutes of waiting on the couch, I heard knocking along with a small envelope sliding under the door. This could be some spam mail, but who delivers mail like this?

I shrugged and grabbed the envelope, and a note fell out of it! Horrible packaging! Outrageous!

I picked up the note and read.

"Come to the school pool for an awesome fashion show-down... Hosted by yours truly: K-Kreacherina!?" I immediately knew what was about to go down!

Kreacherina always challenges the new girl to a fashion showdown! Because It's Kreacherina! Oh no, this isn't good for Y/N... Kreacherina ALWAYS WINS!

I quickly ran out the door.

*TIME SKIP*

The clock ticks by as I scan the crowds to try and find Y/N. Where could she be?

It seems everyone is getting impatient. But our hopes are definitely not let down. Y/N bursts through the door- And it's not just her. She's HOLDING HANDS with that circus freak MIKE! And why is he shirtless!?

I clench my fist as the crowd gasps.

He WON'T get away with this.

-----------------------

POV: Y/N

I gulp as me and Mike walk in- hand in hand!

There's a stage set up in the middle of the pool, with a curtain. I'm assuming that's where I'm supposed to head. I depart from Mike as he takes a seat in the crowd, and head backstage.

The announcer, Margaretha Zelle, tapped the microphone 3 times. Tap, tap tap!

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause for our 87th annual fashion showdown!" The crowd went whild with whistles and cheers! The nearby cowboy even whipped around his lasso!

"This year's theme is elegance- beauty, and style!"

I was so nervous... I was hoping my outfit would win the hearts of manor high!

"First strutting the runway is Chlo- Vera Nair!"
Marg opened the curtain, and there Vera was in her designer outfit!

"First strutting the runway is Chlo- Vera Nair!"Marg opened the curtain, and there Vera was in her designer outfit!