Manor High's Plastics

POV: Y/N

After my scheduled classes in the morning, It was finally time for lunch.

I spot an empty table near the center of the cafeteria, and sit down. The table was sticky and had crude messages, like "Thank You!" and "Kevgaang" carved into it.

Ignoring the abysmal state of my new new table, I grab the lunch I packed that day, a ziplock baggie of a dozen hard boiled eggs and an entire rotissorarie lemon pepper chicken, my favorite! Just as I'm about to dig into to an egg, a colorful blur shoots over the table and lands on the bench on the other side!

The blur was actually a boy, with wild golden hair and a large smile that matches his even larger eyes. As the smoke clears he looks at me and smiles.

"Hi! I'm Mike and you must be...?"

He trails off, leaving me room to answer, smile firmly planted onto his boyish face.

"oh! I-I um ..Uh"

"OOOOHHHH the new girls shy! Don't wory, Ol Mikey doesn't bite! I mean ..unless you want me to." He finishes with a grin

"I-

Mike interrupts me. "Don't worry your little head Newbie, I was just joshing!"

Josh?! oh god I thought his name was Mike?!

He continues speaking despite my panicked look.

"Wh-" Mike hushed me, sticking his finger in my mouth. He's so dreamy!

"I don't need your name darling, I can read you like a book!" He bounced his eyebrows at me.

My face must be so red! I'm so embarrassed...

Suddenly, the cafeteria's lights shut off! And fog appeared! As the fog rolled in, gasps and cheers could be heard near the cafeteria entrance. I look over, and see 3 shadowy figures.

BOOM! A spotlight appears, revealing the mysterious 3.

Mike gasped long and dramatically, and then grabbed my face with his hands.

"It's them!"

"It's who?!"

"THEM!"

"WHO IS THEM?"

"IT'S THEY!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE."

"THEM!" He pointed at the spotlight.

The three girls strutted in, everyone gazing at them.

"Who are they?"

"The best of the best at Manor High."

He cleared his throat. "That one right there, that's Fiona Gilman. She's a little ditzy, even for me..."

"She's really nice! not to me though...💔"

"H-How did you do that?" I noticed he spoke the IOS heartbreak emoji.

"Do what?"

I decided to just stay quiet.

"The little one right there, that's Vera Nair. She KILLED her sister!"

"And then... The SCARIEST of them all... Kreacherina."

My heart sank as I recognized the name- and the stubble. THAT Kreacherina? The one in between me and Norton?

"Norton's girlfriend. They're both the king and queen of Manor High. And god help anyone who disrespected the queen."

Wow.. They really are in a serious relationship of 3 hours...

"She's crazier than him, and more fearless...😈😈😈" Mike looked quite scared even for those big button-eyes of his.

Looking through the fog, I noticed the figures getting closer

Looking through the fog, I noticed the figures getting closer... To OUR table.

"Well, well, well." I heard Kreacherina RIGHT behind me!

Kreacherina put her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh WOW! It's Y/N half vampire half werewolf have demon half fairy half mermaid half vampire! Sitting at MY table! Who evidently was talking to my boyfriend of 3 hours and 34 minutes!" She scoffed.

"WHAT a coincidence." Kreacherina's glare was gut wrenching... Vera and Fiona laughed maliciously.

Kreacherina got threateningly close to my face.
I felt her breath and felt threatened...

Her eyes pierced mine.

"Please help me I am not a girl, nobody is listening to me. I am literally a man in a dress. I don't even like men."

I blinked.

"W-Wow, you're a really quirky girl, Kreacherina!" I gawked at the lady.

(Again, this is not meant to be offensive. Kreacher is quite literally a man in a dress but nobody believes him when he says he is a man because his disguise is too good for anyone to see through...)

Kreacherina pulled away and put her hand on her hip.

"Meet us at the school pool at 4 O clock. SHARP. We're gonna have a fashion show down." Kreacherina said at me with a tone that felt like she was gonna kill me.

"Bring your best outfits. Whoever wins gets Norton's LOVE!"

Kreacherina sighed and quietly muttered

"Please... I don't want him I'm not even a girl. Vera please listen to me."

I though to myself. I need to bring my best outfits to this fashion showdown if I wanna win over Norton.

Mike was playing with his balls.

(His bombs. Not anything else.)

The three girls cat walked out of the cafeteria and the ominous spotlight and fog vanished.

From this moment forward I knew I had to defeat Kreacherina to win Norton!