Chaper 2

POV: NORTON CAMPBELL

I'm sitting in the back of my first class of the day, my heavy milkies holding me down in my seat. Mr. Professional Leo walks in, his shark waving at his side. On his other side, hiding nervously is a girl I've never seen before.

She's beutiful! She had large cerulean buttony orbs that pierced my soul and bones.

Her yarny hair pulled into 2 pigtails on either side of her head. She introduces herself to the class stuttering, wow, that's a lotta halves.

How cultured!

She wanders to the back of the class, the only empty seat is next to mine! I brace myself, flexing all my mussels as she nears.

Just her walking was tugging on my heart strings, oh what a tease.

I loose myself in her image the rest of class, Mr. Professional Leo droning on about Pallet Slams. When the bell rings I shake myself into reality as she stands.

she looks nervous (how cute) as she mentions her next class, it's Decoding with Luchino!

------------Time Skip------------------

Ever since I saw Y/N Half vampire half werewolf half demon half fairy half mermaid half vampire again, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was soon dragged back to reality as Mr. Luchino called my name for attendance.

"Oh, here." I said, clearing my throat and sitting back up straight.

Shit, how long was a gawking at her? I look away, trying to keep my composure. This girl girl was driving me crazy, what would Kreacherina think!?

"Sup bastards," Luchino stood onto his spinny chair.

"Welcome to decoding class. Now I'll have you know, I have never touched a single cipher in my career of teaching, nor have ever seen one!"

I raised a brow. Why was I called a bastard.

"But you will still learn because I somehow need to get my paycheck!"

Fair enough.

Luchino stopped his lesson for a slight moment.

"Oh yeah, nearly forgot kiddos, prom's in a few months, and every night of the school year, so go find that lucky someone to go shimmy shammy with!" He winked at the class then went back to drawing geometric cubes on the board. I thought this was decoding class!?

But forget that. I need to focus on me and Kreacherina and the prom. As much as it hurts, Y/N and I aren't a thing.

Yet.