The students cheer while the teachers just stand there looking. Then I see the principal pushing through the crowd.

"All you students go to your class.. is the first unu a see car!?" He shouts.. most of them ran and some walk off hissing their teeth.

"Mr. Boothe, a you come bun eye Ina mi school." He laughed then dap me.

"Yuh know how the thing set already Ingram." I chuckle.

Ashley seem to not notice since she was busy admiring the car's interior.

"Everybody affi go sanitize them batty before them come Ina this." I hear her shot in the car.

The principal leaves and I stand at the door opening.

"Thank God them gone.. give me a kiss." She smile and I lean down to kiss her.

"Thanks so much babe I love it and I love you." Shes now hugging me.

"Love you more sweetie."I kiss her on the cheek.

"I have to get back to my class now, are you driving it home for me?"

"No Sa.. give me the markX keys mek mi carry it home. Drive yuh car b." I kiss her once more and she tells me to follow her to the class for the keys.

"Take the bags out the trunk and put them in my car."

I nod then collect them quickly since as these students don't have any where else to look but on me.

Ashley's POV

That was the thing I needed to make my day.. my mood was crap until the surprise.

Cya wait Fi show Gwen.

I finish my classes for the day and went to the staff room for the shoe I left in my locker.

Before I go home I have a couple things to get since as I really was that lazy yesterday and didn't get everything I wanted.

"Nice car, your husband has a good taste." The male teacher said to me.

I honestly don't even know his name.. or maybe mi just no remember.

"Thank you.. he certainly knowns how to surprise me." I answer not bothering to correct the husband part.. because why should I?

"Mr. Davis walk away from unavailable properties." A female teacher laughed walking pass us.

Move yuh dutty bloodclaat!

Wish mi could a say that out loud but.. nope..

"No sa Williams nothing like that." Davis, I suppose answered.

They laughed together while I definitely didn't find it funny.. but I still force a chuckle.

I close the locker door and told the teacher good bye then call Candice.

She work every weh so mi just a mek sure I Know where she is right now.

First foreign girl mi ever see adopt to yarddie life so fast.. although I'm not sure how long she's been here for.

-----------------

Never know she was at valuemart working.. honestly first she at St Ann... Now she at maypen..

Ja know..

I walk in the supermarket and I spot her cashing at the front..

She finish up then come over to me.. "What's Poppin" she ask.

"So I got you a few things to wear tomorrow." I said excited as ever while I lead her to my car.

"Damn.. this shit fire!" She said referring to the vehicle.

"Thank you." I smile then hand her the bags.

"Ok so.. I'm going to call you tomorrow morning.. like about 10 so we can get your nails and hair done." I say, sounding way too happy..

Like a my birthday.

"Never did a plan to glam up ino." She giggle.

"Girl it's your day.. no worry yuh head.. allow me to do this for you please."

She contemplate a bit then agree. Getting way too excited I give her a tight squeeze then she went back inside I leave to get wrapping paper and some other things.

But before that, I call Gwen who's unfortunately not at her house.. but at Gavin's.

I don't even know where he lives and mi no wa lass.. so I guess she'll see my car another time.

-------------------
Saturday 8:15 a.m.

"Nickolas.. please don't be late.. if you are.. mi na tap call yuh phone..and if you no answer.. mi n u." I threaten him before he leaves.

"Me ago fawod babes.. as a matter of the fact a me ago call yuh zeen." He kissed me then my stomach saying 'bye my little star'

I smiled as I watch him leave the room.. I call my mother asking about the cake since she was in charge of that.

It's still early so I'm not going to make a fuss because she doesn't have it as yet.

Candice suppose to wake by now so I call her next.

"Good morning! Happy birthday!" I say and she laugh saying thank you.

I told her to get ready and I went to shower and ready, right after calling Gwen.

By time mi done call.. no credit no leave pon mi phone.

---------------------
3:30 p.m.

The three of us finished with nails and hair then I went to get some additional accessories.. while at the store Samantha and Alex are in the ile infront of me looking at dresses.

I stare at her for a bit..

Look deh.. we in the same place and not even 'A' we no say to each other.

Normally as she smell mi so.. a she that a come running to me.

I turn then look through the glass on the sliver jewelry.

If you see mi with anything gold.. send help because I'm probably being forced to wear it.

"Ash.." I hear Samantha calling me. I turn around and look at her.

"Yes." I answered.

"That one will definitely look good on you." She said pointing on a sliver triple strand necklace then walk away.

Definitely not what I was expecting.. but I brush it off then call the lady to get it for me.

.
.
..
...

POV... Your going to write about you dream birthday dinner 😭😭

Sorry for the mistakes..

Vote ❥