30. Stubbornness

Ashley's POV

12:45pm

"Suh girl, mek mi tell yuh how Gavin nice" Gwen says, while taking up a coffee mix.

"Eee" I reply, while pushing the trolly to the freezer.

"And him bad Ina the bed to" she whispers and we burst out laughing, then she runs to take up Tostitos chips and the dip.

Na man she a shop for her self?

"So how you and nick?" she asks, Gwen is the only person who can ask me about my relationship and get a solid answer, I don't share anything like that to nobody else.

"We alright, Um... I kinda.. temporarily moved in with him" I didn't tell this to her already, mainly because I was scared of her reaction. "Unu probably a have sex every night" She laughs.

"Not really, like for real... If I'm not in the mood to do it he doesn't force me or say anything about it, We would just talk and laugh or I just enjoy him playing in my locs, I swear he's the sweetest" I tell her and she nods.

"Girl good for you, Mi never know him could a smile or even fun to be around... Cause him literally serious as a judge around anybody else. The last time the other host.. Shania, interviewed him the man no have nuh likkle humor" she replies while taking up chicken.

"Well that's weird cause a mostly him Mek mi laugh"

We talk some more... Or mostly Gwen fass Ina mi business some more and by time we finish we ended up with three trolleys.

I don't even know how, Honestly.

"$78,700" says the cashier, then I hand her the card.

Jesus tek the wheel mon! A muss fi dem tax money prisoners depend on.

She turns the machine to me, and input my password, give it back to her, then collect the receipts when she's finish. And let me tell you how shoppers fair receipt could be a skipping rope...

We decide to go to the market next for some ground provision, and I want to call Nick and ask if Gwen could come over when we are finish.

I don't actually want to carry her in his yard without his knowledge..

**Incoming call from him ❤️**

Read mi mind tho.

I smiled and pick up.

"He--" before I can finish my greeting, he cuts me off and say, "Ashley go back home right now" then end the call.

Huh?

Nickolas POV

Gavin went to the location but the car was abandoned and A little while after I got a call from an unknown number, when I answered it was Orville.. telling me how much I need to give him.

I know for a fact that money won't be used for something good so I refused. He threatened me that if I don't give it to him..

He'll kill Ashley, and I know he means every single letter.

Hope she takes the warning and just go home, She can be protected there I'm positive.

**Ringing**

"Hello.." Ashley answers.

"Are you on your way home?" I ask.

"I'm still in the market mi soon fi--"

"Bomboclat man Ashley, mi say Fe gwan home! them can get another time, why yuh suh stubborn sometimes my girl!?" I retort.

"Don't talk to me like that Nickolas. " She shouts from the other end of the call.