55. Visit

Nickolas's POV

Last night to this morning was completely tiring... We try came up with a strategy but because of the down system... We don't know what we are heading into..

Kev is currently working on getting it back up... But we don't have alot of time... We affi get we self together before Reginald mek a next move.

Last night I went to Portland to talk to Candice... But she's not willing to help.. it's not a surprise tho.. she probably wants to turn a new leaf.

Or she jus no wa help yuh..

True!

But if I could just get her to get close to someone in the camp she can at least find out a bit about there plan... So we are not completely heading in blindfolded.

But if mi ever use Ashley sister for that.. mi na go hear the last of it if Ashley finds out.

The desk phone starts ringing and I pick it up.

"Sir.. Mr. Steve is here to see you.. should I send him up?". Mila questions.

Why the fuck him a come ya so... Him muss expect I don't intend on working with him after what he did at sandals.

"Send him away." I answer

"But Sir."

But Sir wa!?

"Mila." I say in warning

"Ok." She reply and the call disconnect.

A few seconds after my office door swing open and my hand hover over the Glock in my waist.

Then mi realize a Jason.

"Mila!.. mi no tell yuh Fi send him away!" I shout loud enough for her to hear.

"I tried to Sir but he's -"

I cut her off. "Get the security before mi affi kill him In ya." She looked frighten and run to her desk..

"Nickolas just hear wa mi a say... Mi nay know a you and Ashley a link.. swear Pon mi life.. mi really no wa loose this partnership... Please.. I'm a good business man and I work hard.."

Come to think of it's.. mi never know say him know her name..

I rest my self on my desk while folding my arms...

"How yuh know her name?" I ask.

I just thought him see her and did a try put talk to her and when she refused him force himself on her.

"She's my ex girlfriend from high school.. I did her dirty back then and I tired to make up things with her.. I thought she was single." He replies.

Swear think a did just waste man Kevin Ashley did deh with... Well I don't really care much about her past... But she could have at least tell mi this.

"So you try make up with people by forcing yourself on them?" I question as my eyes meet the securities running inside.

"Wait deh.." I said to them.. let mi hear the fuckry Jason ago come with next.

"It's not like that.. mi did just-."

I am a man that listens to reasons... Well sometime that is.. but when yuh na mek no sense it piss mi off... It makes me feel like I'm wasting time... And I don't like to waist time.

I signaled the security to take him away and I follow as they forcefully remove him from my office.. when I reach the door everyone is staring my way...

Wtf are they looking at?

"Unu nav work fi do?" I project my voice throughout the office.

Then they divert their stare back to their work.

Breaking the contract with that idiot would result in losses... He was presenting good business... But if I'm going to keep it... I'll need a representative because no way I can be in the same room with that man anymore and not beat him to a bloody pulp.

Right now... He's a problem I'll get to later...

3:30pm

It's time to pack up and take my leave... I'm going to stop by Kev before I go home... I need to check on how things are going...

When I finish packing up and went out... There are officers standing at Mila's desk...

Well excuse them!

The two men saw me then walked up to were I am standing.

"Good evening Mr. Boothe, I am Constable brown and this is constable Watson... We would like to ask you some questions about a matter in which your name was brought up."

"I'm a very busy man you know." Is all I say while walking off..

"It's not going to take long Sir... We would just like for you to come down to the station so we can ask you a few questions. " The one that was talking first said... Look like the other one mussi mute cause him just a stare Pon mi.

"Whatever question you have to ask me.. you can take them up with my lawyer."

I walked off... Them officers now a day a get very prime... I immediately called my lawyer, Elizabeth to take this up with her...

......

I reach Kev's office and on the way I was wondering what matter my name in. I clean up after my self very well and yes some person's know who and what I am but they dare say a word..

Looks like the superintendent decide it's time to try him luck with mi.

I chuckled walking towards the office.

When I reach inside he is seated around his desk focused on whatever he's doing around that computer.

"Bomboclattt man!" He shouts at the screen.

Poor screen not even do the man nothing.

"Still na get through?" I ask the obvious.

He looked back at me like him wa give mi one tump Ina mi eye.. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Yuh visually impaired?" He asks, clearly annoyed. I laugh and take a seat..

I took out my phone and call Gavin... I know exactly how he feels right now so mi ago check up Pon him..

"Yo.." he answered..

"Yuh good dawg"

"No.."

"Fawod a Kev."

"Ah."

The call ended... It look like this computer thing nu plan Fi work... so fuck it.. tonight na go pass and we no go Fi Ashley's friend..

The girl name Gwen!

Yes mi know... But Ashley friend sound Betta.

I check to see if Elizabeth replied and she did..

Noted. Will get back to you later.

Yuh Betta get back to mi...
.
.
.
.
.
...
....

Sleep a kill mi 😭 so I didn't re read... Please pardon my mistakes ❤️

Thanks for reading

Vote and comment

ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ