We'll Be Rivals Forever (Izuku X Nemo) [BNHA X Pokémon]

ابدأ من البداية

Izuku couldn't help herself but to smile at the sight of Nemo being happy at the thought of them becoming strong trainers.

"I hope that will be the case, Nemo. I want to reach to your level too, so you won't be lonely like before."

---------------

5 months later

Izuku was walking to the streets of Hakko City. He's here to battle the electric gym leader named Nanjamo. He quite knew her because he's a fan of hers, which he will not admit due to fearing what Nemo will do to him if she finds out.

He was slowly approaching the gym when he noticed Nemo sitting on the bench alone and not smiling. He was quite surprised to see this because Nemo's usually cheerful. But right now, she looked like she lost something.

So he decided to approach her and ask her what's bothering her.

"Nemo!!!" Izuku called out. Nemo noticed, but she didn't smile. Izuku was worried when he saw her.

"Oh... Hi Izuku..." She replied, but she sounded so dejected. "Are you here to battle the gym leader?"

"I was about to, but that's not my priority right now!! Why are you sad, Nemo??" He asked, as he sat on the bench. He couldn't challenge the gym leader when his dear friend is not okay.

"I'm fine, Izuku. You can focus on battling Nanjamo. You can just leave me here." She replied while not looking at Izuku.

Izuku didn't like this. Nemo is an energetic girl who loves battling. Sure, she's quite scary when it comes to battles, but he knows she means no harm. She just loves battling.

"No Nemo!! Battling can come later. I want to know what's bothering you!! You can trust me, you know! We're friends after all!!" Izuku said with a smile. Nemo quickly glanced at him before looking away, but his smile helped her smile a bit.

She was quite hesitant to say her problems to him, but his smile helps ease away her doubts.

"Okay Izuku, I'll tell you what's bothering me. But we have to move out to a spot where no people are around." She said, in which Izuku smiled in response.

Nemo blushed when she saw his smile again, but she shrugged it off and when to find a place where there are no people around.

It didn't take long until they found a spot where no one was around. It was just outside of Hakko City, where only wild Pokémons are around.

Nemo then decided to tell her problem to Izuku.

"Uhm, are you bothered by my constant pestering to you about battling me?"

Izuku was quite surprised by the question. But he already knew where this is going. This is about Nemo's habit of challenging people to a Pokémon battle.

But he wants to let Nemo vent it all out. So, all he can do is to respond to her questions and listen to her.

"No, Nemo. I'm not bothered at all. Why did you ask?"

"It's because most trainers don't want to battle me because I'm strong. Why do they don't want to fight me? Why does strength have to be a barrier for me to battle people? I don't understand why? Winning or losing doesn't matter as long as we have fun, right? So tell me Izuku, why? Why can't I have fun battling others?" Nemo then started to cry, which is unusual to see. She then grabbed Izuku and rested her head onto his chest and let it all out.

Izuku then hugged her tightly. He knew people don't want to face her because she's a strong trainer. But he didn't expect that Nemo gets hurt Everytime someone rejects her offer to have a battle.