I looked at him.

"Actually it's statistically proven that men cheat more I'm just saying." My aunt said laughing.

"Exactly!" All the girls said.

"Y'all just be having sex with anything walking soon as a girl come along that's prettier or with a nicer body there y'all go." Riyanna said.

"And trust me I know." She said.

"That's the point I'm trying to make, how much do we actually know." My aunt said.

"Well I know from experience." Tyson said.

"But how do you know the person was unfaithful for that reason Tyson it could've been another reason."

"You justifying cheating Ms. Johnson."

"No I'm not I'm using reasoning. did you take the time to even hear this person out?"

"No cause it just didn't make sense."

"Usually when someone is looking for something in someone else that they're not receiving in their current partner it results in infidelity."

"It can be attention, excitement, and-.."

"Money." Tyson said.

"Okay Tyson have you ever cheated on someone?"

"Yes!" Riyanna yelled.

"No." Tyson said.

"Don't lie Tyson." Riyanna said.

"And the person in here he cheated with so don't lie."

The class looked at me.

"Riyanna I know yo ass not talking bro." He said.

"Alright Alright y'all getting too carried away and messy." My aunt said.

"I knew better than to bring this discussion up." She said laughing.

"Excitement." I said making the class silent.

"When you grow up and all you're taught to do is focus on school and studying so you don't become a "failure to your family" your life doesn't feel as exciting. "You feel caged up like a bird so you feel the needto find that excitement."

"You start to get that feeling out of a person once you let them in your life but it starts to feel dull because everything revolves around is him.. him and his games and him and his friends.

So then you meet someone else and they actually care about you enough to make you feel excitement, give you that attention you've been constantly asking for over and over, give you that on the edge feeling you been searching for your whole life."

"That happy feeling you couldn't or can't feel out of the person you with or were with."

"So no it's not always about money."

"Tyson."

"Wow that sounded very personal Yanyria thank you for sharing that with the class."

We looked at each other.

Eventually the bell had rung.

"Yanyria come here." My aunt said.

"Yes?"

"What you said today in class-.."

"Aunt Jazz as much as you want to know I don't want to explain."

"You look drained Yanyria."

"I am."

"Over these past days I've been through things no teenager should ever have to go through."

"What is it?"

"Ask your brother." I said.

"Yanyri-.."

I walked out of the classroom door.

Lunch Period...

"Yanyria you don't look yo self .. you look malnourished." Desirae said.

"Thank you.. I haven't eaten in four days and I'm in distress." "Jared and Yvette finally decided to kick me out yesterday and I tried to force myself to eat but I can't."

"Yanyria you could've came by me." "Wait where did you sleep last night?"

"I went by Dayvon."

"That's the only place I could think of."

"What about your Aunt Jazz?"

"She cool, but I didn't want her asking me questions about nothing."

"You need to eat something Yanyria.. you're making me sad."

"I don't need sympathy Des ima be alright .. I guess."

"Yanyria."

"Enough about me."

"But Yanyria."

"ENOUGH about me."