"I- Ofc not." He smiled nervously as you nodded.

"Then let's go what are you waiting for?" He nodded and started driving.

Should I call Jungkook and tell him that I'm going with tae? No.. what if he's busy or something. I should just text him.

You thought and texted him.

"We're here." Taehyung stopped the car.

"Let's go." You both got off the car and entered inside the cafe as you ordered some food for yourself while he just went for hot chocolate.

"So, how's life?" He asked taking a sip from his drink.

"Good." You smiled.

"And how you and Jungkook are doing?" He added to which you sighed.

"Ok I got it. Next question" He changed the topic.

"Tae, when is Jungkook gonna open up with me." You said with sad pout.

"Ayee, don't be sad y/n. Give him some time hm?" He pulled you in a hug as you nodded.

"Ok, now where you wanna go?" He asked trying to enlighten your mood.

"How about shopping?" You looked at him as he nodded.

"Ok then lezzz goo" He stood up and you both exited the cafe only to get surrounded by paparazzi.

Mrs Jeon What are you doing with Mr Kim Taehyung?

Where is Mr Jeon?

Why are you not with him?

What is your relation with Mr Kim?

Are you both friends or are you both dating?

And that was it...that was enough for you. Paparazzi's are such a pain to ass. Like you can't even go out with your bestfriend?? And being a paparazzi doesn't gave them any right to invade someone's privacy like that.

"Excuse me, First of all can you people mind your own business? And this is very rude of you guys to stop us like this in the middle of the road and asking stupid questions like this. Secondly, who gave you guys permission to ask me questions like that? Why do you think I'll  answer to y—

"But Mrs Jeon, why are you with—"

"Do not interrupt me while I'm still talking" you spoke sternly sending a glare to that person making him shut instantly as he slightly bowed and backed away.

"You guys really need to learn some manners before asking such ridiculous things. And about Taehyung he's my best friend so you all better watch your mouth before talking shit about me and my bestfriend. Because it will not take me one minute to sue you all. Did you all get it." Saying this, you  walked away from their followed by Taehyung.

"Oh my god!! Y/n that was so bold of you." He said amazed while you escaped a big sigh.

"I know right, but seriously they are such annoying people." You heaved a big sigh.

"Tae, how about we just go home and watch some netflix?" You suggested.

"Well, not bad." He nodded as he drove back to your home.

You popped on your couch as you both watched some movies and talked.

• • • • •

"It's 7 already. I should go now." He stood up but you stopped him.

"Wait!! Tae how about you have dinner with us tonight?" You proposed.

"I'm sorry y/n. But I have to go in one of my friends birthday party, maybe some other day." He replied.

"Oh it's alright." You replied and he left.

"I should go and prepare dinner." You went to the kitchen.

• • • • •

You were done making dinner and was waiting for Jungkook to come. You heard the door bell rang, indicating he's here as you went to open the door.

"Welco—"

"Y/n did you went out with Taehyung?"

He didn't let you complete as he asked.

"Yeah I di--"

"And you didn't even feel the need to once told me right? Y/n everything is not like before, you should act a little mature." He bursted out at you.

"But I did te--"

"Don't talk back when I'm speaking and just accept your mistake. And next time be carefull in telling me whenever you're going out with anyone." Saying this he left, leaving you with little tears in your eyes.

"But I did text him. He didn't even let me speak." You sniffed and wiped off your tears.

"I'll not talk to him." You pouted.

Jungkook's POV.

I came back to my room and sat on my bed.

Ahh!! Why she's so childish. I mean telling me is not that a big thing. Atleast she could have text me. And I told her to stay away from paparazzis. They can be scary at a time.

I sighed and removed my blazer and took out my phone. I checked my phone and saw it was on silent. Wait- y/n's message?

I opened her message and saw she did messaged me.

Shit!! I shouted at her without any reason. Argh!! Why are you so stupid Jungkook. And I didn't even let her complete. Should I apologise? But I didn't shout that bad at her. Just let it be.

End of Jungkook's POV.

You heated the food for him.

Yes, you decided to not talk to him but that didn't mean you'll not let him starve.

You saw Jungkook coming down as you looked away.

You served him food as you started eating. You didn't sy anything, which he found little awkward.

Is she mad at me? But my phone was on silent, that's why I didn't see that she texted me. He thought, looking at you who was eating her dinner peacefully.

"Y/n, pass me the jug." He tried to talk but you just quietly passed him the jug without looking at him.

Tsk!! I should just tell her.

"Um my phone was on silent that's why I didn't get to know that you texted you." You heard him saying as you looked at him.

"So what? That's not my fault, you could have atleast let me speak. But noo, you just brusted out at me. Listen Jungkook, I've been really patient with you from this one month. I'm trying my best but that doesn't mean you'll take me for granted. And if you just had let him speak for just a minute you would have know that I did tell you about my whereabouts." You said a little louder because you're really pissed that time, making him little shock.

"I'm..I'm sorry." He looked away making you smirked.

Bitch if you're Jeon Jungkook then I'm also Jeon Y/n.

"Good for you." You hummed but from inside you're dancing in happiness.

To be continued.
Hey!! Hope y'all liked it. Will post the next part soon 💗