Chapter 26 Hannahs Thoughts

I wolk to my curtains being drawn. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes to see which maid was working my chamber. I froze as I saw Lilly. Her beauty made my heart skip a beat. I had never in my life been so attracted to a soul as I was to hers. Her sparkling blue eyes seemed even brighter in the morning sunlight. Even though she had never had treatment on her hair it was the shiniest gold color. Her frame was small but she had a set of large breasts that I dreamed about touching. Her maids uniform hugged her in all the right places. She truly was breath taking.

"Good morning." She smiled, "I'm sorry to wake you but King Silas has requested to speak with you."

"With me?" I asked confused. Even though King Silas had been nothing but accommodating to me since my arrival we had barley spoken. "Do you know what ever for?"

"No. He just requested you for breakfast." Lilly stated. I was suddenly aware of what a mess I must look. My hair still in curlers and me in my nightgown. Here Lilly was looking radiatingly beautiful and I had bed head. I pulled my blanket over my nightgown and began fidgeting with my hair. Lilly crossed the room and her hand gently placed on mine. "You look beautiful." She said as if reading my thoughts.

"You are too kind." I smiled.

Without notice another maid burst into my chamber. She carried my dress for the day. "So sorry. I should have knocked. I just heard this was to be rushed for you to get ready."

Lilly laughed. "I'm sorry Lady Hannah. Delilah usually just cleans the rooms when you are all out she isn't use to protocol."

"It's not a bother." I said annoyed my time with Lilly was being interrupted.

Both women began getting my room ready for the day. Delilah got my dress hung and began setting out my face makeup. Hannah helped her set up my hair accessories. I couldn't help but notice how close the two of them stood. How Delilah lingered over Lilly, brushing her foraem and finger tips. She stared at Lilly with admiration and lust. I followed her eyes several times to Lilly's Bust. A feeling of jealousy arose inside of me. Lilly and I hadn't had but one encounter, so I had no reason to be. She also was just a maid...and a women. I had no reason to have these feelings. And yet I felt them building and building. I grew even angry as I watched Lilly bump and touch her back. Was i just fun? Did she act this way with everyone in the castle ? Was she just using me for perks ? Did she do it to have something on me to black mail me ? What was her game ?

"Alright Delilah looks like I can take it on my own from here." Lilly said, rubbing her arm. "Thanks for the help."

"Anything for you." Delilah winked at her. I dug my nails into my hand as I balled my fist. It took everything in me to not explode on this girl. Were the maids always so flirty ? How had I not noticed this before ? Did others in the castle notice ? I flash of me hearing The royal bed chamber came to mind. The sound of two men in Thea.....was the whole castle like this ? Hiding secret pleasures ?

I sat down infront of my mirror and watched Delilah exit my room through the reflection. Taking my brush I began to pull it through my hair. Lilly came over to try and help me. "Don't touch me." I said jumping up. Her eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Hannah what is wrong ?" Lilly asked.

"That's Lady Hannah to you." I huffed. I didn't know what was wrong with me. It's not like I had any claim over Lilly. It's not even like we could ever be a couple in our society or even more that she would want to be a couple. If she was just a flirt and I was just a game then what did it matter? I wasn't sure of any of my feelings. I wasn't even sure what she had done to me. All I knew was seeing her touch someone else. Seeing someone else look at her in that way made me furious. "Get out."