Chapter 22 Mother Queens Thoughts

I had only been back to my late kings home a few weeks and yet it felt as if I had returned to an entirely different kingdom. My son Silas was nothing like my husband. The walls no longer held fear and screams. The servants and maids no longer made them selves scarce. Laughter and conversation could be heard at every corner. Said for a few recent happenings it seemed as if a new era for our kingdom has started. Maybe just maybe my timid son would be a successful ruler.

I brushed my red hair with my favorite comb. I wondered if I were to ever getgrandchildren if they too would receive our family trait. That useless Queen better get a move on if she hopped to ever measure up to the family I built. I sighed rolling my eyes. What was I going to do with her if she couldn't ?

A knock at the door caused me to slam down on my brush. "Yes. Come in."

I turned just in time to see the palace chef. "Forgive me your majesty. With the arrival of the new kingdom and you and your daughter I did not know what menu to serve."

"Only our finest dishes with an Ally in the castle Finley." I stated standing and fixing my robe around me.

"Of course your majesty. I shall let the kitchen staff know and get started on it right away." Finley replied. "Do you need anything else from me?"

"You know what I like." I replied slyly. Without hesitation he shuts the door and closes the short distance between us. Spinning me around he plants kisses down my neck and reaches around to grasp my breasts. Ripping open my robe he gently pinched my nipples and swirls them around with his finger tips.

"My have I missed you my queen." His deep voice growled with hunger.

"Don't hold back." I hissed.

Spinning me around he picked me up in his burly arms and carried me to the bed. Setting me down gently he planted kisses down to my sweet spot. Baring his head into me I gave in and let him make me sing for several hours.