Chapter 20 Kings thoughts

I glanced to Elly who had an expression I could not read. Although she did not look particularly overjoyed she smiled at me. Lord Cartwright on the other hand could not stop beaming at her. He wasn't the ugliest man I'd ever seen but he certainly did not match Elly's beauty. My hand hovered over the marriage decree before I signed it. "By the power vested in me, your king. I now pronounce you husband and wife. May your union last till death do you part."

I gathered next to my Queen and we watched as Elly departed our castle for her new home. "I hope your mother was right in matching them together." Thea spoke in her mouse voice.

"He is a good man. She will be fine." I assured her. "I take it Hannah did not like her match ?"

Thea shook her head. "She hasn't really been coming out from her room. I think being back here has been hardest on her."

I glanced down to my Queen. She had not mentioned whether the ceremony worked and I didn't not want to pressure her to speak about it. "I must go see what came out of the investigation of the maid murders. Will you be alright ?"

Thea shook her head yes and offered me a small smile. I kissed her forehead and made my way into our castle. I had a pit stop to make in the chapel first. I needed to do my weekly confessions and hadn't had the chance too with everything going on. I glanced around my empty chapel. Stain glass windows lined the far wall depicting a few of my favorite bible stories.

Lighting a few candles I made way to the confessional booth

Lighting a few candles I made way to the confessional booth. I could hear the faint breathing of the priest on the other side. "Good afternoon father."

"Good afternoon my son." Priest Nicholas's familiar voice came from the other side of the booth. I had never actually seen his face. He was one of the few priest I had here at the castle who did not deliver a sermon on Sunday. He choose to do his works behind closed doors. It was admirable to not want to take credit for good works. "What is on your heart King Silas."

I squirmed in my seat.  Visions of the ceremony rang in my head. I hated how much I wanted to do it again. What was wrong with me? I should wish that Thea is pregnant. The best outcome for everyone is that she bare is an heir. But I couldn't help the burning to desire to have another man inside of me. To be In another man. I cleared my throat to speak and it suddenly got very dry. "Forgive me father for I have sinned."

"No need to be nervous child." Father Nicholas sensed my hesitation.

"I've never confessed to you before. Where are the regular priests?" I asked.

"You question Gods timing and servant?" He asked immediately making me feel guilty.

"No....just...." My voice trailed off. " I am an abomination. I have very unholy thoughts about people I shouldn't."

"I see." Father Nicholas stated.

"Forgive me father for I have dreams of being with another man. I ache for his touch. I crave for his taste. I do not know what is wrong with me." I sighed hanging my head in shame. A silence fell over the chapel. I feared I shared too much. We were always taught to confess everything but that did not mean my confession would stay here. If he were to share it I would risk everything. My crown, my kingdom and my sweet bride.

The sound of wood sliding on something pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up in time to see the divider between Father Nicholas and I moving up. "My child, do you not think that we do not have a plan to resolve this."

"What ?" Was all I could muster.

"I was sent for you, dear king." Father Nicholas said moving closer to me. He placed a hand on my chin tilting it up towards him. My eyes met easily one of the most attractive priests I had ever laid my eyes on. He was young looking to match my age. Dark alluring eyes ran over every inch of my body. He has the cutest dimples that shined through as he smirked at me. His full head of shiny hair made me want to run my fingers through it.

"I'm afraid I don't understand

"I'm afraid I don't understand." I said in a voice just above a whisper.

"Let me explain." He stated then leaned down and kissed me. I deepened the kiss letting our tongues dance together. He placed his hand behind me head and pulled me towards him. I ran my hands down the length of his suit. It felt like silk on my skin. His hands glided down my body and his head followed down to my groin. Unzipping my trousers he pulled out my length. "I am here to do the lord work. And make your kingdom prosper." He stated and put me in his mouth. He never broke eye contact with me as he began to suck. I covered my mouth afraid a moan would escape it. He felt so good. His mouth warm and wet. He licked and sucked my balls and then went back to my length. I grasped the confessional walls as I felt my legs would give out any moment. He sucked harder and longer. I gasped for air. I could no longer hold it and a burst in his mouth. My cum dropped from his face and his glanced up to me with a devious smile. "Your sins are forgiven. Go and sin no more." Without another word he slid back into his side of the confessional and closed it.

I stood staring after him bewildered. Did that really just happen? I sunk to my seat out of breath and needing a moment to collect my thoughts. Placing myself back in my bottoms I fixed my hair and my clothes and exited the chapel my mind still swirling with the thought of his dark eyes.

"Your majesty there you are." Edgers voice pulled me away from my thoughts. "We were looking for you everywhere. There is an urgent matter in the thrown room."

"I'm sorry I was in confessional." I replied double checking nothing was left on me from what just happened.

"I should have guest our great king was getting right with our lord." Edger smiled I nearly chocked on my own spit at his words.

"Yeah...ah what is going on ? Is Queen Thea alright ?" I asked.

"Of course it has to do with another kingdom. A messenger from Hanabom showed up early this morning begging for our help. They said that a great plague has broken out there and they have lost all of their grain." Edger stated.

"A plague ? Did he say what kind ?" I asked quickening my pace next to him.

"Nye he did not." Edger replied. "But I am concerned having him here. The counsel let him in but I fear him. What if he brought the sickness with him ?"

I laughed. "Oh edger. Hanabom is a 5 days journey from here. If he were sick surely it would have showed up in him by now."