Chapter 11 Kings Thoughts

I stood in shock at the situation I found myself in. Thea knows Fiona set this encounter up so she must have also been told of my sins. A feeling of joy filled me as I hoped this meant that she knew she had done nothing wrong. I prayed this meant she knew it was all me, and she had no flaws.

"Shall we begin then ?" Master Fredrick asked again shaking me from my thoughts. 

"I assume you need not be reminded that this is to be kept under lock and key." I replied.

"No one even knows I'm here." Master Fredrick smiled. He crossed the room and did a circle around me, I felt like an innocent animal awaiting to be pounced on. "If I told anyone I wouldn't get paid would I? Now I want you both to know that you need not be ashamed of anything, I am simply a prop to assist you in fulfilling your duties. I have no attachment to either of you and I will be gone as soon as the bun is in the oven."

I glanced to my bride who stood motionless by her bed. Her hand dangled down and was needing the corner of her silk sheets. She put on a front. Even though she had matured as Queen I could tell deep down she was still very innocent to the world. I crossed the room and gently took her hand in mine. I knew this was not the time to have the discussion we needed but I needed her to know this was her choice. "My bride. Please be open. Are you alright with this ?"

"I was born to fulfill this role. Regardless of my own desires I will stop at nothing until my role is complete." She said Solemnly. For a moment I wondered if her thoughts were drifting to Peter. If her desires were for him. I shook the unproductive thought from my mind.

"I understand, but I want to make sure you are comfortable," I said my voice shaking.

"I am. Anything to produce our child. Anything to save our lives." She replied. My heart swelled with admiration to her dedication.

Without another word I turned to Master Fredrick who instructed us both to strip off our clothes.

"Alright, Queen Thea I need you to lie on your back. And be ready for King Silas." Master Fredrick stated and She did as She was told. "Now king Silas stand over your wife, I want you to take in every inch of her. How perky her breast are. How perfectly curvy her waste is. How every man would die to touch her and yet she is yours." I did as he told me. Not that it wasn't all something I already knew. And then I felt it. Master Fredrick's wet tongue circling my butthole. I instantly was aroused at the sensation. He gently stuck two fingers in me and I let out a moan. I quickly blushed looking at my bride. Her face showed no emotion and she refused to look in our direction. I couldn't blame her. But it felt too damn good to stop. He knew all the right. Ways to touch me, my cock was hard.

All at once something much much thicker entrees me. I glanced over my shoulder to confirm my suspicions. He had entered me. Thrusting his large length hard inside me. I leaned over to clutch the bed on either side of my bride. The sensation was almost too much to bare. I closed my eyes too ashamed to look at Thea. Too afraid how she would look at me.

Soft hands embraced my face and I opened my eyes to see Thea had moved herself underneath me. Her legs spread just below my erection. She was following through with her word to be ready. But it was more then that. Despite her cold disposition up until this point, her eyes were kind and she gave me a reassuring glance. She was doing her best to say she was okay. I groaned at the sensation of him inside of me. I had never felt such pleasure before. If confirmed my needs. I loved his hard cock inside of me. I was going to blow. I quickly shoved myself inside of her. Master Fredrick still pounding away. As soon as I was inside of her the sensation of her warm wet pussy around my cock and Fredrick's length inside of me was all too much to handle. without anymore self control i released myself in her.