☆ part 12 ☆

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Y/n's pov:

I stared at him dumbfounded. He'd wake me up? What has gotten into this man?

"Aw you care about me" I teased with a big smile and hit his back playfully.

"I have no one else to care about" he announced and my smile faded into a confused glance, "I'm guessing you have no one to care about either?" He added.

"Nonsense" I lied. I don't know why I lied, but it was done. I crossed my arms and my face softened by the thought of being cared for. Even though I knew it was empty words so he can comfort himself, it still felt good.

"Let's get you some sleep at home shall we?" Suna suggested and stood up, I remained in my seat.

"Are you dumb? School isn't over yet" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him grab my backpack and swing it over his shoulder.

"We're skipping silly" he held out his hand which I accepted.

"Ohhh~ bad boy" I teased him again.

"Is that your type?" He flirted with a smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I gave him a wink which he gladly returned with the same annoying smirk on his face, "let's go, fox eyes. Oh and don't drop my bag" I walked out of the classroom after giving my snarky demand.

"As you wish, princess" he joked before following me outside.

-

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

The sound of my clock ticking made the silence seem almost louder. I was lonely again. On the table next to my bed laid my phone who contained many missed calls from back home. They wanted me to come back home to them. Not because they missed me or anything, I know that for a fact, but probably because they need someone to do the housework without complaining.

"I don't want to go back to nothing" I whined into my pillow. I enjoyed being cared for and noticed, the thought of going back to worthless was terrifying. Suna cares about me, Akaashi cares about me I think and Atsumu, yeah. I shifted my eyes around my room almost as if I was looking for something new, but i landed on the sweater Akaashi borrowed me. That's right, the volleyball match was tomorrow.

Suna's pov:

"The volleyball match is tomorrow" the coach informed us. I already knew the match was tomorrow. I also already knew that Y/n was coming to watch, although she wasn't going to cheer for me she would still be there. Her pretty prince was coming.