☆ part 4 ☆

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

This time it was my time to wait. I had gotten up early and I ate a good breakfast. Atsumu and Osamu was on their way. My uniform skirt wasn't wery covering and the cold wind made me shiver. Luckily for me it wasn't raining, if it did I would have a huge problem considering a certain someone stole my umbrella yesterday.

"Yo Y/n!" Atsumu yelled as he sprinted to me. I waved at him and then at Osamu that was right behind.

"Guess what we managed" the twins said at the same time as we started to walk to school.

"I don't know" I bluntly said, "but I hope it's good"

"It is" Osamu smiled at me and winked.

"What is it?" I asked hoping for an answer, but they both laughed and looked at each other.

"Do you really wanna know, Y/n?" Atsumu questioned me.

"Yes!" I almost whined, "stop edging me and tell me already"

"I thought you liked that" Atsumu teased and grabbed my chin to force me to look at him. I slapped his face in response and he quicly let go of me.

He did that alot. We hooked up once and I guess he still hasn't moved on that we're better off as friends.

"Y/n were you listening?" Osamu forced me out of my own head.

"No" I replied while letting out an akward laugh.

"Well pay attention because we're about to tell you the grat news" Atsumu said and took a deep breath before finishing, "we got invited to Kuroo's party"

I was shocked. Kuroo's parties was the best ones in the entire Japan. I've always wanted to go to one and now I have a chance.

"How the fuck?" I asked them while taking in the big news.

"We had a volleyball match against eachother a few days ago and I guess we had the same vibe" Atsumu explained to me as we walked inside the school building.

"You're coming with us of course" Osamu promised and a smile formed on my lips, "it's a few hours away so you'll have to take the train"

"Why only me?" I aksed.

"Because the entire team got invited and Kita is driving us" Osamu explained to me, "sadly it isn't enough space for you, sorry"

"Nah it's fine" I assured them.

We walked inside our classroom and I was relived to not see Suna there, but there was something on my seat. I walked to my seat, only to find my umbrella he stole yesterday. Of course I suspected he had tampered with it, but I quickly came to the conclusion that his mom made him give it back.

"Did you find it, whore?" My heart almost jumped out of my chest when the narrow eyed boy said that.

"Find what?" I asked, not wanting to even look at him.

"The umbrella, dummy" he sighed.

"Why'd you give it back" this time I looked at him and met him right in the eye. We both looked away in disgust.

"I'm not a theif, did you find it or are you blind?"

"I found your weed" I looked at him and he looked confused as fuck.

"You found my weed?" He repeated me with an even more confused look in his face, "I don't smoke"

"Clearly you do" I was getting even more annoyed that he wouldn't admit it.

"Do you have any proof?" He hid a smirk behind his stone cold eyes.

"Do you have any proof that I'm a whore" I asked him and his hidden smirk disappeared. It became really quiet and uncomfortable now.

"Yes, I found it" I broke the silence a few moments before the teacher walked in.

★★★

The class acted like it did every single day. I couldn't hear shit because of my music, but I could see from Osamu's body movements that Atsumu was telling jokes. In the corner of my eye I could see Suna chewing gum and twirling his pencil.

"Alright thats it for this class, go get some fresh air before the next class" our teacher caught my attention and I turned my music down to hear her better, "Suna stay after class please"

I stood up and walked out of the classroom with my 2 best friend.

"I need to use the restroom" I told them as we were making our way to the stairs down while chatting about the Kuroo's big party on Saturday.

I had walked exactly 3 steps down the stairs before I felt a push and I heard a scream. My own scream. Then Atsumu's scream. Then nothing. My head and back hurt like crazy and my eyes were almost too heavy to open. I was snapped back to reality when a pair of strong hands shook my body lightly.

"This is embarrassing" I joked, "where's Osamu? Wasn't he right with us?"