☆ part 2 ☆

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"And I thought this day couldn't be worse" I complained while putting my money into the vending machine, "luckily I'm right behind you, Atsumu so I can sleep behind your big body»

«That big body is made out of muscle" Atsumu proudly said while I grabbed the drink I purchased.

"I get to sleep so I don't care what your body is made out of. Where's Osamu?" I asked and looked around.

"Taking a piss probably" right when Atsumu said that Osamu walked out and waved a greeting to us.

"Mother fucker is smoking weed in the bathroom" Osamu laughed as me and Atsumu started at eachother in disbelief.

"Aint no way that pussy can do something like that" I told the twins and Osamu only shrugged.

"I didn't believe it either" he said, "before I saw it" Osamu walked past me and started pressing buttons on the vending machine.

"You mean you saw him smoke?" I asked with excitement.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he left some of the weed in the bathroom" Osamu laughed, "stupid idiot"

"Let's ho check it out!" Atsumu was already walking to the men's bathroom. I quickly caught up with Osamu behind.

We finally arrived at the bathroom, but when I was supposed to walk inside Atsumu grabbed both of my shoulders and stopped from going in.

"Whoa Y/n" Atsumu spoke while looking into my eyes.

"What's the problem" I asked while struggling to get free from Atsumu's grip.

"This is a men's bathroom" Osamu said and pulled Atsumu away, "you will have to wait here" and with that they both disappeared inside the bathroom.

I just stood there bored out of my mind. It felt as like they both left me for dead. I knew I was exaggerating, but I've never been this bored before. I sat down on my butt and let out a sigh. My phone vibrated and I decided to check my phone to pass time.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my left thigh. I let out a loud pain noise as I looked up to see who the fuck had kicked me.

"Whore" he spat before walking away. I continued to stare at his black har and bad posture as he rounded the corner.

"Osamu wasn't lying there really was weed" Atsumu and his twin walked out of the bathroom. I stood up and dusted away a footprint.

"Did you take a picture?" I asked with excitement.

"No sorry Y/n" Osamu responded as he started to walk to class.

"Then go take one!" I demanded.

"Class is starting" Atsumu said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, "you just got to take our word for it"

★★★

There was a straight line I drew in the middle on the desk. Luckily I had the window seat so I could use the window sill to store my things.

My music was loud, but no ine could hear it since I was wearing headphones. Or so I thought.

"Can you turn your music down?" The boy next to me asked, "it's annoying"

"Shut up, Suna" I responded while turning my music up louder. I saw him raise his hand in my side view.

"Can you tell Y/n to turn her music down" he asked the teacher, "it's distracting me"

"Y/n turn your music down and respect your fellow classmate" she demanded and I listened, being scared of her getting mad.

"I'll respect him when he respect me" I nagged.

"Why should I respect a whore?"

"Maybe you should stop lying"

"I'm not lying tho. You really are a big whore"

"Stop taking your insecurities out on me!"

We were basically yelling at each other at this point. It didn't take long for the teacher to slam our desk.

"You two stop this instant!" She yelled, "if this happens one more time you'll both have detention for the rest of the week!" Me and Suna shut up and continued our work. The teacher being satisfied with herself turned around to help the twins in front of us.

Her ass was in my face.

This class was a "catch up on homework" class. I've finished my homework so I decided to catch up on some sleep, but someone kept pushing my shoulders the moment I fell asleep.

"Can you fuck off?" i asked Suna, but he didn't pay attention to me at all. He was ignoring me. He kept doing this the rest of the class and the teacher was already on my ass so I didn't bother to tell on him. It's insane how someones presence can ruin my day.

Atsuma and Osamu had to run to volleyball practice and left me alone. I just wanted to go home so I quicky packed my bags and speedwalked out of the classroom.

Suddenly I was on the floor. I fell on my knees and my skirt flew over my butt, exposing my panties to everyone. I looked up and saw Suna laughing to himself.

"What the actual fuck?" i yelled at him as I stood up and walked closer to him, "what's your problem?"

"Deserved" he simply said. I was pissed off and humiliated.

"All you've done today is calling me a whore and kicking me!"

"Well you are!"

"Having sex don't make you a whore!"

"You manipulated an insec-"

Suna got cut off when my hand hit his cheek. He froze and clenched his fists. I've never seen a man this pissed before, but I was too scared to be mad. His right cheek was red from my slap. Before I could react he grabbed my troath and pushed me into the wall.

I cound't breathe.

I looked right into his eyes and kicked his stomach as hard as I could. He dropped me and I fell on my ass again. I looked up and saw him being restrained by 2 teachers. I was about to laugh, but was cut off when another teacher grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Both me and Suna was being dragged to the principals office.

 Both me and Suna was being dragged to the principals office