☆ part 5 ☆

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

As a sharp headache replaced my foggy vision as I tried to sit up, but Atsumu demanded that I should lay down for now.

"I'm fine Atsumu don't worry" I assured him and sat up against his will.

"Y/n!" Osamu yelled my name and ran down the stairs to me, "what happened? Are you ok?" He seemed panicked.

"I'm fine, just a little embarrassed" I laughed as I stood up and was about to walk to the restroom, but Atsumu stopped me.

"It was Suna. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't" Atsumu sounded like he was about to cry.

"I figured. Don't blame yourself man, I'm good" I smiled at him, "I'll have to go to pee another time, class is starting"

I couldn't focus in class due to my headache. Afrer half an hour I couldn't take it anymore and looked around in my backpack for painkillers, but i had no luck. In a desperate state I looked to my side and tapped Suna's shoulder.

"What" he said annoyed and slapped my hand away.

"I have a headache" I tried to say, but he cut me off.

"I didn't ask"

"Whatever" I wanted to shut up, but my headache was killing me, "you got painkillers?"

"Even if I did why would I give them to you?" He smirked and I scoffed.

"Because it's your fault"

"How the fuck is it my fault?"

"You should know that"

"I didn't do shit, Y/n"

"You pushed me off the stairs"

"No I fucking didn't! That's dangerous"

"But you did it didn't you?!"

"I was in the classroom with the teacher!"

"Y/n, Suna enough!" The teachers yelled at us and I noticed that we had been yelling at each other the whole time. We both looked away in embarrassment and pretended like nothing happened.

Two minutes passed and I felt a hand make contact with mine. I looked down to see Suna's hand handing me a painkiller. I looked back up and saw him facing the other way.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or take it?" He whispered.

"Right" I said in embarrassment and quickly took it, "thank you" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Suna looked at me as I swallowed the pill.

"Nothing" I bluntly spoke. He looked a little suprised. I guess I'm the first person to ever deny him.

"I think I heard something" He tried again.

"Maybe you should get your ears checked then" I suggested, refusing to let him win. He sighed in defeat and I felt satisfied with myself, "i said thank you"

"Thats what I thought" my head went wild. I felt a weird feeling in my whole body when he said that. For some odd reason that exact sentence in that exact tone made he extremely horny. I moved back and forth on my chair once to try to get some friction I craved so badly, but it wasnt enough. I crossed my legs and decided that since this was the last class I'd help myself when I came home.

The following minutes of the class was a living nightmare. And when we finally was dismissed I speed walked home, leaving Osamu and Atsumu behind. I had only gotten 7 minutes without this sly fox being in my way again.

"What's the hurry?" Suna asked and grabbed my arm, preventing me from walking away.

"I have business at home to attend to so let go off me" I looked coldly in his eyes and he had the same cold look on his face.

"Well that has to wait" he demanded, "I wanna know why you catfished my little sister and leaked her nudes"

I froze when he said that. Did he go around blaming me for doing these horrible things? Everything started to make sense, except for the part to why he thinks it's me.

"What happened to your sister is horrible, but I played no part in it" I bluntly said. Suna opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off, "I would be more than happy to get them off the internet, I've done it before"

"I know you fucking did it so stop acting innocent"

"Would you like to see my phone?"

"Gladly"

I handed him my phone while I was getting more and more desperate to go home.

"I can't find any evidence, but you're still not clear" Suna said after a few minutes.

"Whatever, just give me my phone back"  I reached my hand out to receive it, but Suna kept pressing on it. I got even more frustrated than before.

"My oh my, Y/n. What are all those pictures I'm seeing?" Suna smirked and I snatched my phone out of his hands, "naughty whore"

"You're not helping my situation" I mumbled as I rubbed my legs together a little. I hated myself for reacting to his behavior this way, but I couldn't help it.

"I see how it is now" he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. His face was still stone cold with a mocking smile. After what felt like forever he got close my ear and whispered.

"You love the way I dominate you with my words. Pathetic"

"Wrong" I lied while pushing him away, "you're preventing me from going home. Don't flatter yourself"

"Then why were you rubbing your legs together, huh Y/n?" Suna was stubborn and refused to be wrong, but I would rather die than have him know my situation.

"I started my period" I lied again and looked at Suna who started to walk away.

"And I was getting excited" I heard him sigh.

★★★

Finally I was home. I kicked my shoes off and walked to my bedroom. I practically ripped off my clothes and looked in the mirror. His words ran trough my head and I saw how my nips got harder by each second. Normally I would watch something to make me horny, but now it wasn't needed besides I was too impatient to find something good.

 Normally I would watch something to make me horny, but now it wasn't needed besides I was too impatient to find something good