𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝚴𝐓𝐘

"YOU SHOULD TRY NOT TO TALK SO MUCH

"YOU SHOULD TRY NOT TO TALK SO MUCH. YOU'LL SOUND FAR LESS STUPID THAT WAY." -BRANDON SANDERSON

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Hazel had been at her front door, about to pop it open when it happened.

She barely realized someone was behind her, when a large fist had gripped her hair, and her head had been violently rammed into the wall. The last conscious thought she had before passing out was that Barry would be very angry when he found out.

She came to, rather groggily, when she'd been heaved over someone's shoulder, and aggressively dropped to the floor, tender hands gripping her cheeks after.

Voices began floating in after that, still sounding weak and muffled, and she groaned, her hands weakly attempting to reach for her head, where most of the pain was concentrated.

"No, don't. You'll hurt yourself more."

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, vision blurry and muddled, yet still clear enough to notice the figure above her, holding her in it's lap, "Iris?"

"Haze!" The girl murmured sadly, "Just keep your eyes open, okay? You probably have a concussion, so you can't fall back asleep. Tony hit you." She was heaved up, the West girl struggling slightly under her weight, before settling her upright against a wall of lockers, ignoring the pained grunts she was letting out.

Hazel blinked again, trying to clear her vision to no avail. Based on the amount of pain she was in, which was ranging somewhere squarely between 'kill me now or let me just kill myself to end it', the psionic suspected she'd suffered far worse than a concussion when Tony had rammed her head into the wall. Probably a fracture, which had healed enough to allow her to regain both motor and cognitive functions.

Clearing her throat, she croaked, "Where are we?"

Through her hazy vision, she could see that they were in a drab hallway of some kind, with lockers lining the walls and a linoleum floor beneath them.

"Carmichael Elementary." The woman whispered back, "It's where Barry and I went to school."

She was going to say more, but at the sound of approaching footsteps, quickly quieted, her gaze shining back to the mouth of the hallways to watch as Tony approached, stating smugly, "Sleeping Beauty's up."

Hazel grimaced, remembering the sentence as one Barry constantly used whenever she woke up after him, and finding that its usage now left a very bad taste in her mouth. Clearing her throat, she tried to raise her chin, staring down the blurry large shape and drawling, "With how hard you slammed my head into that wall, that's a damn surprise in and of itself. If you were going to kill me, Tony, you should've just shot me, instead of trying and failing."

"Oh, I don't want to kill you." He replied, taking a step closer, smiling when he noticed Iris trying to shield the hurt girl slightly, "I'm just here to show you who's the better man. After all, Iris is going to write all about it."