𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"YOU NEED CHAOS IN YOUR SOUL TO GIVE BIRTH TO A DANCING STAR

"YOU NEED CHAOS IN YOUR SOUL TO GIVE BIRTH TO A DANCING STAR."  -FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Before the accelerator explosion, Hazel's days off were filled with random warm bodies at night, and leisure time in the morning. It was simple life, but one she appreciated, because it allowed her to recharge at her own pace.

Now though? Now she wasn't a normal human being anymore, she had powers, which meant her days off looked a little different nowadays.

Especially since she and Barry took turns raining, and today was Barry's day.

The girl rolled her eyes, placing a couple more chips into the pile, and yelling, "I raise 50. Your turn Bear."

They'd all gathered in the Cortex, the entire team, to test out Barry's ability to multitask whilst speeding. Which was why he was moving in swift bursts between his game of operations with Caitlin, Ping-pong with Cisco, chess with Dr Wells, and poker with her.

"That isn't even anatomically correct!" Cait grumbled in irritation.

Hazel chuckled when Barry appeared before her, playing with a smirk, "That's not the point, Dr. Snow."

"Then what is the point?"

He winked, quickly flashing to Haze' side, dumping a handful of chips on the table, before flipping a couple of cards over, "To have fun."

"And lose a lot of money to me, apparently." The psionic grinned smugly, folding her hand, "Full house. I'll shuffle again."

From his side of the room, Wells rolled his eyes, "And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask."

The speedster smirked, quickly moving to chess board before speeding away in the blink of an eye, replying as he played with Cisco, "I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells."

The cycle kept repeating, until Dr Wells yelled out a smug, "Checkmate." And Barry stopped in surprise, blinking quickly, "Wait, checkmate?"

"Checkmate." He repeated, "I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?"

Hazel grinned, collecting the chips and adding jovially as she moved past the boy, her hips bumping deliberately into him, "Like the value of a good poker face, or how to bet appropriately. You owe me dinner now."

He rolled his eyes, speeding to her and picking her up, her squeals and giggles filling the air as he spun them around, "You picked a game of chance, not skill Angel."

Slowly, he allowed her slide down his front, keeping a tight hold on her until her feet touched the floor, and she swallowed heavily, whispering, "Poker is a game of skill, you just happen to not have any."