𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"TWO SOULS ARE SOMETIMES CREATED TOGETHER AND IN LOVE BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN BORN

"TWO SOULS ARE SOMETIMES CREATED TOGETHER AND IN LOVE BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN BORN." - F. SCOTT FITZGERALD   *:・゚✧*:・゚

It had been nine months, since the particle accelerator had exploded. And while Hazel really, really wanted to say that things had gotten better since her awakening, she couldn't.

Things had, arguably, gotten much worse.

It turned out, much to the surprise of everyone save the one affected, more people began sprouting abilities of the supernatural kind; and unfortunately for...well everyone, none of these newly overpowered people seemed to have the city, or it's citizens', best intentions in mind.

The team had dubbed them 'meta-humans', the moniker escaping Hazel one day unintentionally whilst practicing her abilities.

Which had grown. In the four months since her awakening, Hazel Angela Queen found herself able to do much more than simply be a 'mental peeping tom', as she'd once referred to herself.

She could still read thoughts and minds, but the ability had become controlled, intentional. She could choose who to read, though normally, she simply dulled that new sense, respecting people's privacy instead. But they'd also discovered that she could implant memories or thoughts, and could, to a certain and rather painful extend, control people's actions and shift their reality, or at least the way they viewed it. And due to her overactive brain, and general neurogenesis, they found that her cognitive input and output has increased by an incredibly significant margin.

So she'd also gained a much larger than normal intelligence.

And apparently, she was also a burgeoning telekinetic.

That particular development occurred on a random night, as she'd been left to care for a still comatose Barry on her own.

Whilst sitting on his bedside, a book in her hand, she'd been watching the man's peaceful expression, debating whether or not he was married with seventeen children, or single.

What? He was the definition of her usual type, and being laid out shirtless for all to see, and monitor, no one could blame her for her attraction. And besides, thoughts, especially her own, were harmless.

Unfortunately though, his monitor had spiked rather ominously right as she'd been turning her page, causing the auburn-haired woman to shriek, and her book to fly out of her hand. She'd reached for it, hoping to catch it before the pages could turn, only to find the damn thing hovering in the air in front of her hand, pages absolutely still, exactly where she'd previously left them.

She'd immediately called the remainder of the team, Cisco shrieking excitedly in her ear as they assessed her, Caitlin smiling at her pityingly while she nursed the painful headache the action had caused.

According to the good Dr. Wells, it was expected of her to develop headaches and general aches after using a new ability, as her mind still hadn't fully grasped how to do so.