Chapter 19

"So who is this Theo guy?" Ricky asks her. "Oh his name is Mattheo Riddles, he has a girlfriend, who he loves, her name is Kiara. Anastasia actually got between them before they got together." she says.

"Oh so he has a girlfriend. That is nice." Ricky says with relief over flowing him. "And I am so glad I cut her off." he adds about Anastasia.

"You cut her off?" she asks him looking into her eyes. "Of course I did. She was taking me away from my favorite person and when I realized it, I wasn't going to let you go." he says.

She smiles widely at him. "Really?" she asks. "Really. I never want to lose you Princess." he says with a smile. Tear flow down her face again. "I never want to lose you either" she says.

"So you said that there were cute moments between Alyssa Tae and the boy she likes. Wanna tell me one of them?" Rickys says to her. They are now sitting down with his back against the tree and her between his legs.

"Really?" she says extiedly. He nods and she quickly gets out her phone and pulls up an article. "So some of her friends says he treats her differently and has a soft spot for her."

"So in this situation, I will tell it from her Point of view. So I am now Alyssa Tae."she says and he nods.

" So it was my forth day on camp. I am proud  to say that Luke and I are close than we were on Monday.

So we had just finished a water game. Which was water balloon and towel volleyball. Which was ready fun.

I finished before Luke and I had picked up a water gun and was splashing my friends but not a lot.

When Luke was done I decided to aim the water gun at him. So I splashed him with the water gun a few times.

He then picked up the bug bucket of water that was where we were. The minute I saw him reach for it, I knew what was going to happen.

So I did what any normal person would. I ran but he ran after me and poured d the bucket of water over me.

I said for revenge I was going to do the dishes.

So that night I washed everyone's dishes but he hadn't come in the kitchen so I washed everyones.  Then basically I was standing in front of the sink.

HE wanted to wash the dish and to do that he had to get around me so he tried and then I blocked him and he tried the other side but again I blocked him.

Then I tried to get his cup, so I stepped forward and got on my tippy toes and reached for th cup and finally got it.

Then one of my guy friends held him back while I washed it and he watched. My friend said he turned back to him while looking and me with a smile and winked. "

Nini finishes. He looks at Ricky and he is looking at her with a huge smile." What?" she giggles.

" You have no idea how much I love you. "he says and then realized it wasn't in his head.

"Wait what? Like platonically?" Nini asks hoping it is not. "To be honest with you now. I love you so much in the my heart beats so fast when I hear your name way." he says and waits for her reply.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Good because I love you that way as well." she says with a big smile. "Can I kiss you?" he asks. "Please do." she says and then they lips connect and the feel fireworks but also something you can describe as one word...

Finally

Hey

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry if it is bad I am writing this at 3am cause I couldn't sleep.

I was reading a bunch of Mattheo Riddles x y/n on Pinterest and I decided to make Theo look like him because they kinda have the same name, and he is kinda hot ngl so the guy at the top is our Theo who you know know is Mattheo Riddles.

I will post the LAST chapter of this book later. Can you believe this book is over?

Eat, Drink loads of water, sleep enough. You are all incredible and deserve the world. Do what makes you happy

Love you all