Chapter 2

General POV :

It was a bright and delightful day. The little Bowen and Robert children were playing and running around.

The parents are talking around the table. Little Nathan had gone for a playdate with his friend Daniel, they had been best friends since the year prior when they started kindergarten and Daniel helped Nathen up after he fell off of the swing.

Daniel has been to the Roberts house a lot since the year before. He is like another brother to Nini and a good friend to Ricky.

Little Nini and Ricky were playing with bubbles. Little Ricky was chasing after Nini and suddenly Nini tripped and fell.

Ricky ran so fast you would think that it was flash. He knelt down. "Are you okay bubby. Are you hurt? How did you fall? Do I call our parents?" He asks quickly.

Nini giggles at he best friend. "Ricky, I am okay, I just tripped."she says as she gets up. "Are you sure?' He asks frantintly.

"I am okay, don't worry. But I do have a question." she states. "Yeah?" he asks quickly. "What does bubby mean?" she says almost shyly.

He realizes what he said and quickly gets nervous. "I am sorry, It came out and I didn't realize." he says. She laughs, "It is okay, I like it, it is cute."she says while blushing.

"Can I call you that, if you don't mind?"he asks shyly. "Yes but only you and if I can give you a nickname only I can call you "she replies. "Of Course what is the nickname?" he replies with a smile and a light red blush. "What about bubs?" she asks after thinking awhile. "I like it" he says. As they get up they start chasing each other trying to catch the bubbles around them.

Running around happy as ever, catching little bubbles and having fun. As night falls they have dinner and then go out to catch fireflies. The fireflies glowing brightly around as Ricky runs around her and spins her around causing her to laugh and smile in pure joy, whichof course makes him smile.

When they are done, both fall to the ground laughing as they look up and see the bright shining stars in the clear dark sky. Ricky turns to Nini and smiles, he says, "Bubby?", Nini turns her head and replies with a silent "Mhhm". "You're my best friend" he says. "Your mine too"she replies and lays her head on his shoulder and he lays his on hers and wraps an arm around her.

Thanks for commenting and voting and reading it means so much to me.

Remember you are important and incredible. Take care of yourself, Eat and drink water. Sleep enough