"Nobody hit me. Just drop it, Blaise." He was pleading in his tone. I raised an eyebrow, deciding not to comment on the fact that his shoulder was clearly killing him today.

"It's your French fashion sense, Blaise. I appreciate you." Cooper said while fixing the cuff on his wrist, his Rolex shining.

"We all got matching Rolexes for Christmas last year," Slater mumbled under his breath, his hands gripping the collar of my jacket aggressively. I had to hold back my laughter.

"Oh yeah?" I didn't mean to egg him on.

"Yeah, we are all wearing them to the wedding too." Was he trying to say something? Because I was missing the point.

"I mean, I have multiple Rolexes if that's what you're saying but at least I buy my Rolexes with my own money. I don't need daddy and mommy's money to pay for nice things. I'm a millionaire all by myself. What about you?" Baker was in earshot of us and he heard me say that. His head quickly turned, listening to our conversation.

Slater's grip loosened on my collar before releasing.

"I think Sage green would've been a nicer color. She's always looked good on me."

Drew was clearly asking for a fight, one that he would lose. However, before I could answer, Slater beat me to it.

"Should I ask when my sister was on you 'looking good'?" Slater's tone was dripping with malice. Drew's face fell but quickly hardened again, Cooper quickly walked into the middle.

"Guys, I get it. The Williams women are beautiful– that's why I'm marrying one. But hey, I'm the princess here. Don't fight right now." Although he was a lot older than us and somewhat shorter than me– Cooper could be a scary mother fucker with how wise he sounded on some days.

Drew rolled his eyes at his older brother, walking out of the private room we were in. As soon as he left, I felt like I could breathe the hatred growing in my body no longer constricting me. What a dickhead he was.

He would never have Sage unless she truly wanted him. If she did want him, I would let her be with him and be happy. Clearly, she did not want him. I mean just the other night our bodies were on top of each other fighting for pleasure. She rocked herself on top of me as if I were the only boy she had ever desired of finishing on and I would be damned if he tried to come in and ruin all of the progress we made.

She was my girl to have, my girl to keep, and mine to never let go of again.

I went into the changing room, taking off the suit I had tried on once before. I changed back into my normal clothing and then stepped out of the small changing area. Not like I hadn't changed with all of the boys before but since there was already jealousy in the air, the last thing I needed was them getting jealous of the fact that my parts were ten times the size of theirs.

"I don't think we should go get drinks anymore," Leighton added, sounding annoyed.

"I think we should. I just got a new fake since my other one got confiscated at McCutchins the other night." My ears perked up at Baker's comment.

"Why were you there?" I asked. If he wanted alcohol he could easily have it and if he wanted a party he could have thrown it. I guess that was the beauty of college.

"I was on a mission for Slater." I furrowed my brows, sitting down on one of the chairs. Slater cleared his throat loudly at the sound of his name coming out of Baker's mouth.

"What kind of mission?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. How's my sister doing?" Slater who was staring out of the window turned his head to speak to me.