(12) The Try-love

"So... Majorine.. How are you today?" NK's mom asked randomly, attempting to break the silence between the three who were eating at NK's house.

"It was okay.. Miss." Majorine answered, eyes at NK, who was eating quietly.

"That's nice." NK's mom said then grabbed her plate to put in the sink.

After a moment of silence for the two once again, NK glanced around quickly to see if anyone was around then started typing intensely on their phone.

"Yo. You like Kenny right?" Majorine almost spat out her food on the table at the sudden question, it was something no one wouldn't have expected after all.

"W-What made you come to THAT conclusion? Haha." Majorine replied almost quickly, laughing nervously.

"Dude, have you been under a rock? Before your 'fake death' everyone said you were gay and you had a huge crush on Kenny." NK answered, which left Majorine's mouth ajar, knowing that the rumors were most likely made by Cartman. Since Butters had trusted Cartman a bunch, even if he hated him with all his guts and Cartman manipulated him a lot.

Majorine sighed and nodded in disappointment, leaving NK with a smirk.

"Eh. I already knew anyway. No need to be ashamed." NK replied smugly, trying to cheer up Majorine.

"And also because Lela told me, but nevermind that."

"What!?"

"I said, NEVERMIND."

Marjorine pouted slightly. Snitch.

"I won't tell anybody if it makes you feel any better. Buuut, would you like me to help you with it?"

"What do you mean?" Majorine asked quietly, trying not to show too much interest to NK's offer.

"You know what I mean. Dates. Hanging out. Relationship. Ssssssseeeeee-"

"I think you said enough." Majorine said bluntly, kicking NK leg playfully under the table. NK played along and cried like a dying cat.
___________________

"Uhm.. NK? I think this is a bit too much. Now that I think about it now."

"Oh c'mooon. I think it looks great on you." NK encouraged, making Majorine sigh.

"It's not that- I think I look c-cute too but the skirt's too short. I think it might show my thing." Majorine whispered, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Well, uh.. We can't really do anything other than using some kind of JACKET to cover it up-a." NK said with a sly smile, making Majorine's face droop more when realizing that they were at school already and going home would just make them late and would also be quite embarrassing.

"Can't I use your jacket?" Majorine whined, pointed at NK's jacket.

"Nah. It's too cold. You want me to freeze or something?" NK teased, leading Majorine to stay silent. Which made NK slightly worried.

Almost forgot, we have to explain what the outfit looks like to people who read this know what Majorine's wearing. Duh.
Majorine wore a white buttoned up shirt with baggy short sleeves that had a breast pocket with a dark pink sunflower. The collar had a turquoise bow, followed by a black choker that had a few silver necklaces with cute charms connected to it. It was tucked in by a dark turquoise high waist short skirt with black strips going up and down, left and right. It was followed by beige socks that reached up to Majorine's ankles, and with some cutesy black Mary Jane shoes. Majorine had given her wig a sort of wolf cut, which meant she had her hair down. Majorine had a dark turquoise beanie with a bunch of cute stickers (hello kitty, hearts, stars, etc.), and a turquoise bow on the side. Majorine had peach blush on also.
Now you know what Majorine looks like for today. Yeyyyy. Anyway, enough wasting time. Continuing.