18 - What are you doing to me?

Start from the beginning

Your hands grip his broad shoulders, an unmistakable gasp of arousal leaving your slack mouth as Kylo's tongue trails along your throat. Following his tongue, you jolt still as his teeth clamp over your flesh. He's biting you. You squirm, wriggling against him, but he only bites harder until you calm.

Breathing hard and fast, you feel yourself go faint as the bite turns to soft kisses smoothing over your skin. The butterfly tingles soothe the pain.

"Let go." You come to your senses, smacking at his shoulders. You're teetering close to the edge of being fed up, guilt wracking your conscience as you recall all the times you've given in to him before.

He doesn't even humour you. You're pressed against the nearest wall within seconds, and he's looking at you with a dark gaze that tells you only to submit. One hand rests over your throat now, his thumb and finger's teasing the pressure points - while the other pinches your nipple so very suddenly.

You squeak involuntarily, trying to hit him away, but your hands are taken from you and flung against the wall by your sides.

"Don't bite me again," you plead, looking for the slightest resemblance of understanding behind those cold eyes. He yanks your chin forward.

"Naughty girls don't get what they want."

You swear you can see a smirk tugging at his lips, before he leans in and sweeps your mouth into a possessive kiss.

You resist the urge to yell at him, call him all the names he deserves, his kneading of your breast pulling you out of your annoyance as his thumb plays with your hard nipple - fingers splayed over the soft flesh. You melt into his hands, his lips, his tongue, barely even acknowledging the clamping of your neck in his grip as tingles flood straight down to your pussy.

Next thing you know, he's attacking your neck again, grabbing your jaw to keep your head turned away. You whine, his lips and tongue turning you into a mess of resisted moans. His teeth bite down into your neck, and an animalistic groan sounds from his throat after you react out of fear.

Your head stabilised by his hand holding your jaw, you try to ignore the heat in your core and the wetness pooling.

He litters your neck with love bites, bites and bruising you can feel developing. You suck your bottom lip between your teeth when his rock hard erection presses further into your stomach.

"Shall we see how wet you are for me already, little padawan?" He grunts, licking along your neck and up to your ear, eliciting a shiver from you. You glower as he tugs on your padawan braid, as if it means nothing.

"I am not." You try to shake your head, but it's not up to you. His gloved hand is exploring your pants before you can protest, a finger sliding over the slickness you had wanted to hide.

You look at the ceiling in shame, trying to bite back a moan as his fingertip slips over your swollen clit and a breathy, growl of a noise escapes him. You pull your bottom lip between your teeth, an unsure whine leaving your throat.

Kylo doesn't even wait to tease you as he usually would, his fingers, gloved in leather, are inside of you and a yelp comes out of your mouth all at once.

"I hadn't realised my pet was such a little liar." He speaks into your hair, hammering the words with a curl of his fingers against your G spot, before sliding his fingers out and slamming them back in again. "We'll have to correct that." His fingers smooth against your walls and you mewl, moaning with whines and trying desperately to free your hands. Kylo's lips are peppering harsh kisses along your jaw now, your ear, your neck.

"No, I-" Your breath is catching in your throat as you try to rip your face from his hand.

"I think..." He slows his relentless fingers, only to flick at your clit with his thumb, "I should teach that lying mouth of yours a lesson." He mumbles into the flesh of your neck, before he removes his fingers to grab a fist of your hair.