Just for now

Chap 7

Enjoy <3

POV: TOMMYINNIT

"Wwwwwooooaaahhh!!" Dream says, pointing towards Steve.

"His name is Steve," Ghostbur states, as he and Dream walk over to the polar bear. 

Dream petts Steve's fur, giggling when Steve nuzzles him with his nose. 

"Steve must like you, Dream," I said. "He only does that to Techno."

"S-Steve lov meeee!!" Dream says with glee. 

Techno and Philza had left to gather materials, but I suspected something else was happening with the two. Ghostbur and Dream played on the floor, a fire crackling near them, warming up the house. Phil had taught me how to make Pumpkin Bread, so I was going to make it.....but only because I had a certain two begging me for food. The smell of the bread really set the mood. Shuddlenly, there was a brutal knock at the door, making me jump. 

"Hello?!?" A voice rings out. 

Sam?

"Open this door!"

Quackity?

Anthor knock. In one quick movement, I pick up Dream and open a serect compartment, placing him in there. Before closing the door, I bring a finger to my lips and say 'shhhh'. I quietly and carefully close the compartment. Ghostbur instantly got the message.

"OPEN THE FUCK UP!" Quackity yells, banging on the doors again. 

"HOLD THE FUCK UP!" I shout. "I'M TRYING TO NOT FUCKING BURN DOWN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW! Ghostbur, open the door,"

Ghostbur nods and gently opens the door. The cold crist air invades the house, making me shiver, after all, I was used to the warm house. 

"Where is Dream?" Quackity shouts, entering the house, clutching his axe. 

"Dream is dead, we all-" I start.

"Tommy he can revive himself," Sam says, also entering. "We assume this would be the frist place he would go,"

"Well you assumed wrong," I mumble.

"Look, Tommy," A new voice says. Sapnap and George come inside. "We just wanna know if Dream is here, so he can go back in prison,"

"If he WAS here, I would've told you by now," I say, crossing my arms. 

"Thank you, Tommy, can we search the house?" Sapnap asks.

I hesitate before answering. "I don't think The Blade would like that,"

"He has a point," Quackity mutters.

"So are we going?" George asks. 

"Sure, whatever,"

"Would you like something for the road?" Ghostbur asks as they start heading out. 

"Sure," George nods.

I hand them some food and the four leave. When Ghostbur shuts the door, I let out a sigh of relief before getting Dream out of the serect room. 

"Papa!" Dream says, hugging me. 

"I'm sorry I left you in there, Dream," I softy say.

Dream just patts me on my cheek with one of his little hands, making me chuckle. He immediately got distracted by the sight of food on the counter, which was behide me. 

"Yummy!! Bur, look! Yummy!" Dream says, making grabby hands towards the food.

"Do you want some food, Dream?" Ghostbur asks. 

"Yeeeee!!!" Dream smiles. 

I smile. For now, I could forget about the dangers of if the SMP knew, the dangers that Dream could face. Just for now. 

Just for now I could forget about the rest of the world.

Just for now. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

HULLO!!!

There isn't gonna be a Christmas Special here-

BUT BUT BUT!!

There is gonna be one in my other book, 'They're back'!

Bai bai <