The sever will fall apart...

Chap 3

❤️

POV: TOMMYINNIT

"WHAT???!!!" I scream. 

The child looks at me, scared. "Papa?..." He wispers, tears in his eyes. 《Tommyinnit 😗🔪》

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." I said. 

"Tommy, what did Ghostbur mean-" Philza asks, before seeing the kid. Philza freezes. 

"Phil- we kinda found this kid and-" I start to explain. 

"It's him....." Phil mutters. 

POV: PHILZA

After Tommy and Wil- Ghostbur left, their was tension between me and Techno. 

"Dream....he's.....dead....." Techno mutters. 

I slowly nod. Techno and Dream were childhood friends, or rivals as other would say. I knew that this would hit Techno hard. I never knew what had made them so close when Techno had brought Dream home one day. 

"Techno, go sit down," I say.

Techno stubbornly shakes him head each time I ask, eventually I give up. 

"Phil, the sever will fall apart without him..." Techno said.

"How? I would've thought it made the others happy,"

"I'm not talking about the people,"

...

"I'm talking about the actual sever," 

I raise an eyebrow. I've been around for 100's of years 《oldza-》 and never had I heard of this. The sever shouldn't fall apart. 

"Mate, I've never heard of that-"

"Have you ever heard of an admin dying?"

....

"No, I'm afraid not,"

"Exctally. When I had visited him in prison, he told me this. If he died, it was because he wanted to. A admin could only die if they want to, or pass the admin onto someone else. Of course, Dream hadn't when he died, because the sever would've said something. So, he said, he had to stay strong and keep living. For the sever, or else he would've been dead a long time ago. Without him, the sever would slowly kill evey last thing,"

......

"No fucking way,"I wisper. "So, your saying that everyone we love and know and everything, even animal, tree, sediment, is going to disappear, forever?..."

"Not forever. We need the admin back, revived. Then the sever needs peace and everyone alive. Dream told me he was weak for a few different reasons. One being the because of all the wars and the impact on the world. He was connected to the sever. And had to use a lot of his energy to make sure parts of the sever weren't dying, or falling apart. Now that he's gone, everything's going to die, so we need him alive,"

"Wait, wait. If you said he was staying strong, that means someone must've pushed him to the edge. Someone did something horrible..." 《I'm looking at you, Duckity》

......

We sit in silence before something clicks in Technos head. 

"Quackity...." He wispers. 

"What, Quackity?" I ask, confused. 

"Dream told me Quackity had tourtored him," 

"Oh my prime,"

------

I sneak a look at the clock. Tommy and Ghostbur weren't back yet. Then I looked out the window. A snowstorm. 

"TECHNO!" I yell. 

"Yeah?" Techno asked, not looking up from his book. 

"Go and find your brother's. We can't have anyone else die," 

"Okay, whatever,"

Techno sits up and gets his sword. He then puts on a thick winter coat.

"Why are you bringing a sword?" I asked. 

"You don't know what's out there,"

"What idiot would be out in a snowstorm like this?"

Techno chuckles. "Ghostbur and Tommy."

"Techno-" I sigh. "Okay, okay. But bring some exta coats."

Techno goans but gets the coats. He then heads out into the storm. I watch him disappear and get eaten by the storm. I hope he'll be okay.... 《Storm: NOM》

❤️❤️❤️❤️

✨️P L O T✨️

Now you know what Techno and Phil talked about :^

I hope you enjoyed you wonder bitches :>

Bai