Chapter Three

The group had packed up and left their makeshift camp. Champion, had taken watch the night before, and he'll admit, he's a bit drowsy. However, being asleep is a way for the enemies to gain the upper hand.
Wind was bouncing crazily, obviously getting a good night's sleep. He was excitedly asking Champion questions. All of which, Champion signed his answer.

"What weapon do you use most?" Wind asks.

"Just the Master Sword. Sometimes I will use a bow and arrow."

"Oh nice! Wild is AWESOME with a bow!!" Wind rants.

Champion observes the formations the Links' take when walking. Time and Twilight were in front, while Wind just moved wherever he pleased. Four and Hyrule walked together. And Warriors annoyed Legend by walking by him. Wild was in the back alone.

Wild's ears tinted a slight red after hearing Wind's compliment.

"Monster Camp!" Twi called.

Suddenly, the mood changed from pleasant, to serious. Each Link got out their weapon of choice. Wild, notably, was the only one to get out a bow. Champion felt extremely plain with him only drawing the Master Sword. As soon as they all had their weapons out, they charged into battle. Wild impressed Champion with his bow and arrows skill. Time seemed to slow when Wild jumped down from his perch and knocked an arrow. A familiar feeling for Champion.
Time also seemed to slow down for Champion as well. As Champion perfectly dodged monster attacks, he'd go into a flurry rush. Time observes from where he is on the battle field. While Wild prefers not to admit it, Champion is like Wild's twin in combat. But definitely less brash.
After a little while, the team finally finished their battle.

"Anyone hurt?" Time asks.

"Wind's got a small cut on his arm, and Hyrule has a bruise, but that's it." Legend reports.

"I'm fine though! I have a pretty good excuse too! Watching Champion is pretty distracting." Wind replies.

Everyone's attention shifted to Champion. Who, was now feeling bad for getting Wind hurt. Sure, it wasn't directly his fault, but Champion has a habit of blaming himself for everything bad that happens.
Champion ignores the stares (like always), and reaches into his pouch on his belt, and brought out some bandages.
He walks up to Wind, and wraps his arm gently, yet the bandage was on so firmly. No one could see any bleeding through the bandage. And the bandage was on PERFECTLY.

'Better?'
Champion signs.

"Whoa! Yeah. I don't even feel a thing!" Wind says excitedly.

Champion tips his head slightly in acknowledgment.
He puts away the remaining bandages and turns to Twi, expecting him to keep leading.

So he did.

The group walked for the next few hours. Many were complaining about how lengthy Twi's Hyrule was.

"Your swordsmanship was incredibly efficient back there." Time tries to start a conversation.

Champion scratches his head sheepishly. A habit of his and Wild's when embarrassed, or uncomfortable.

"You're also good with injuries...?"

'I'm decent. We all learn by the age of 10, and when you don't have Mipha around, someone's got to heal the soldiers.'

"Who's Mipha?" Time asks.

Wild, who wasn't paying attention to the conversation going on, snapped his head towards Time and Champion.