The Tribrid Awakens

Start from the beginning

I parked near what looked like a bar. Hopefully someone here would know where Diana was or at least have seen her. She's been ignoring my calls since I left Mystic Falls.

I walked into the building and headed straight up to the bar area.

The bartender looked at me as she was cleaning a glass.

"Look kid, I don't serve minors," she said putting down the glass.

"I'm not here to drink, I just want to know if you've seen this person roll through town," I said showing her a picture of Diana on my phone.

"Yeah, she was looking for a group," she said.

"Do you know where this group is?" I asked her.

"I do, but are you sure you want to go to them?" She questioned me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"Well..." she started to say before looking around the bar.

"There's always been something wrong with group, they're often speculated to be witches, they call themselves the Ahimoth," the woman continued.

"Do you actually believe that?" I asked her to gauge if she actually knew about the supernatural or not.

"I didn't at first, until people started disappearing like your friend," she said.

"Can you show me where this group is, so I can find my friend?" I asked her.

"I know I should say it could be dangerous and you shouldn't go, but I feel like you'll go anyway so here's a map," she said bringing out a map and circling a spot. "There that's where you'll find them, I hope you survive long enough to find your friend."

"Thanks and I will," I said leaving the building and getting into my car.

**********

Third Person POV:

Unknown to Theo, the bartender took out a phone and texted someone 'the tribrid is headed your way'.

**********

Theo's POV:

I drove out to the spot the bartender circled on the map and came into the woods until my car came to a stop and started smoking.

"What the hell?" I questioned as I popped the hood of my car.

I got out the car and checked under the hood to see why it was smoking, but I couldn't see any problems wrong with it so I put the hood down.

"You know if you wanted to attack me you should've done it upfront," I said sensing someone behind me.

I turned around and thrust my hand out sending the unknown straight into a tree branch.

Feeling more come out I prepared for a fight when I felt my head exploding.

I groaned as it felt like the aneurysm spell was being stacked on top of each other to bring me down.