Chapter 6

*Haley's POV*
(Friday afternoon before the party)
Me and Hannah are coming home from the store right now and we're in the car with Cameron and Taylor. I was excited for the party but at the same time nervous because I didn't know what Madison was going to do. What if she started talking to Andrew again? Are her and Luke even dating still? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Taylor ask if I was okay. "Yea," I replied.

"Nervous about Madison?" Asked Hannah. "Yea. You?" I replied. "Kind of.." she replied. "Who's Madison?" Asked Cameron. "Madison Beer, she's this girl in our class that's coming to the party tonight," I said. "Oh yea. I've heard such good things about her." Taylor said sarcastically. Me and Hannah both laughed because Taylor must have heard the rumors about Madison.

When we got home we grabbed the groceries we got out of the car and walked in. We walked in and I was surprised to see Andrew already there along with all the other magcon guys of course. Just when I sat the bags down on the counter I heard another voice say, "Hey Haley. Hey Hannah." I turned around to see Luke here too. Oh great is Madison here too? I thought to myself. "Oh, hey Luke." I responded. "Hey!" Said Hannah.

I sat the bags down on the counter and went and sat on the couch by Andrew. "So is Madison coming?" I asked dreading the answer. As soon as I said that she walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Oh, hey Madison!" Said Hannah trying to be nice to her. "Hey!" Madison said nicely. Maybe I thought wrong about this girl. Maybe she was just trying to be nice to Andrew. Well Hannah did tell me that she tried to move closer to Andrew during lunch, but I didn't see it. I mean I don't know anything about her for sure I've Just heard a lot of rumors. And most of the time rumors aren't true. So I'll just be nice and give her a chance. "So Madison do you like living in Moorseville?" I asked because there was a really awkward silence. "Yea it's pretty good. I was hoping that me, you, and Hannah could be friends so I could have someone to hang out with,," she replied. "Sure we can be friends!" Responded Hannah. I guess she was trying to be nice to Madison and give her a chance too.

*Jack G's POV*
(30 minutes later)
"Well what do you guys want to do since our pool is full of a bunch of freshman?" I asked the guys. We were all sitting by the window when I noticed none of the girls were in the pool yet. They were just sitting on the side. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Asked Nash. "Push them in?" Asked Aaron. "Yep." Said Nash laughing.

We all put on our swimming trunks since we would probably get in once we pushed in the girls. We all walked outside and signaled for the guys in the pool not to say anything and give us away. There were 10 girls and 9 of us so we decided that Carter would push in Hannah and Haley both. I looked at the guys and counted down from 3 with my fingers. We all ran up and pushed the girls in and of course they all screamed. It was hilarious.

*Hannah's POV*
I heard some of the other girls scream and about the time I turned to see what was happening I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me under water. I was terrified because of what happened last time someone pulled me grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me underwater. Luckily I was able to come straight up out of the water. I looked around to see who pulled me into the water and the only person close to me was Haley. "Did you pull me in?" I asked her. "No. Carter pushed me in though." Haley responded while laughing. "Carter was that you that pulled me in?" I asked. "No, I was going to push you in but you were already underwater." Carter responded. "Oh okay." I said.

I didn't want it to look like I was making a big deal of getting pulled into the pool. But the thing was, everyone else was pushed in. Someone else grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, and it wasn't one of the guys. The only reason I really care about the whole situation is because of what happened last time somebody pulled me into the pool by my wrist. What if whoever it was that night was at my party. That thought scared me since there were boys already in the pool and I knew it was a boy that tried to drown me that night...