Chapter 2

*Jack G's POV*

Me and the rest guys just got done with our meeting and were on our way home. I tried calling Hannah and Haley to see if they wanted us to pick up something to eat but neither of them answered. I wasn't really worried because they most likely were just outside on a walk like usual. When we pulled into the driveway we heard a girl scream and all the guys became silent. We were about to get out of our car when we saw an old man run out from the back of our house and though the front yard. Me, Johnson, Nash, Carter, and Cameron went chasing after the man while Hayes, Taylor, Matthew, Aaron, and Shawn went to the back of the house to try and find Hannah and Haley. We chased the old man down our whole street until we got to a turn in the road. We continued running but the man was no where to be seen. We turned the flashlights on our phones on and continued walking around looking for the man. We looked for another 10 minutes and couldn't find him anywhere so we decided to go home. On our way home I called Matthew to see if Hannah and Haley were okay.

Phone call: (M-Matthew J-Jack G.)
J: Matt are the girls okay?
M: They're fine but you won't believe what happened!
J: Dude what happened!?
M: I'll let the girls explain when you get home.
J: okay we're almost there. Bye
M: bye

When we got home I ran straight to Hannah's room and saw her and Haley sitting on the bed crying.
"What happened?" I asked them.
Haley looked at Hannah as for her to explain.
"Okay well me and Haley were outside sitting by the pool when we started hearing a noise from the bushes behind the fence and we just thought it was a bird or something and ignored it. A few minutes later we heard it again and we heard a small scream after the noise. We got really scared so we went to go inside but as we were walking someone grabbed ahold of us and wouldn't let us go. We tried to get away but we couldn't and then I felt somebody pick me up. Then who ever it was threw us into the water and he started to push us under but you guys pulled into the driveway and he started running." Hannah explained.

I can't believe this. I know there's people that don't like us but nobody's ever taken it this far.
"Hannah I'm so sorry this happened to you and Haley. Trust me we won't leave you home alone again until that guy is caught." I told her and Haley.
"I don't know what I would do without you guys." Said Shawn.
"Me either." Said a bunch of the other guys. "Hey do you all just want to stay the night here so we can all be here for the girls if that guy comes back." "Yea" said the guys and Haley.