Chapter 1

*Hannah's POV*
My life is just like any 14 year old girl... Except I have a famous brother. Nobody really treats me differently at school because Jack Gilinsky is my brother. But social media is a different story. I get a lot of hate because people think I'm "all that" because I'm related to Jack. Trust me, I really don't think that. I act exactly the same way I did before my brother's fame. You all might think it would be fun to be related to a magcon boy but it's really not. I get dragged along to every stupid meet and greet, interview, and anything else related to Jack and Jack or magcon. It's not completely horrible because I have my best friend Haley Mendes (Shawn's sister) and my boyfriend Hayes Grier there with me. If it weren't for them two I'd be bored out of my mind.

I'm actually bored out of my mind right now because I'm sitting home alone while my brother and all the other guys are at some business meeting for magcon. Since I was so bored I texted Haley and asked her to come over. She quickly responded with yes and within 5 minutes she was at my house because we live in the same subdivision. When she came over to my house we decided to sit outside since it was fall and the weather was no longer hot. We thought about getting into the pool but decided to just stick our feet in since the water was too cold.

We sat there just talking for a while until we heard something in he bushes behind us. We thought it was just a bird or something so we didn't pay it any attention. About 5 minutes later we heard the noise again followed by a quiet scream and now we were pretty scared. Since it was getting dark and we were now terrified from hearing the noise again, we decided to go back inside. As we were walking in I felt something grab my wrist. I screamed so loudly I'm pretty sure he whole neighborhood is awake by now. A couple seconds later I heard Haley scream too. We were both terrified because we know that since we have some pretty crazy fans and haters anything could happen to us...

CLIFF HANGER