Chapter 4

*Shawn's POV*
I was terrified for the safety of these girls. I know that we all get plenty of hate over the Internet but no one has ever taken it this far. I mean they're two 14 year old innocent girls. Why would someone want to do this to them? I don't even know what I would do without my sister, Haley, or Hannah who is basically my sister to since we're around each other so much.

Once we got done blowing up our air mattresses in the living room we decided to watch a movie. "So what movie guys? Grown ups or The Hunger Games?" I asked everyone. "Grown ups!" Everyone yelled. I handed Jack G. the disc and he put it in.

About halfway through the movie me and all the other guys were laughing when suddenly 4 pillows came at our heads. "Ow" we all said. "Who was that?" Asked Cameron. "It was us." Said Hannah staring to laugh. "Well what did you do that for?" Asked Johnson. "We were trying to sleep and you guys wouldn't shut up." Said Hayes laughing too. "How can you two sleep knowing there's someone outside that wants us dead!?" Asked Haley. "Haley we would never let anything happen to you or Hannah. We're right here with you, we'll keep you safe." Said Nash "I promise you're safe with us girls. Now try to get some sleep." Said Taylor turning the tv off.

(The next morning)
*Hannah's POV*
Me, Haley, and Hayes got up earlier than the other guys because we had to get ready for school. Me and Haley both got dressed and did our hair and makeup in my room. Hayes went into the bathroom and got ready then we all met up in the kitchen to eat breakfast.
"You two want lucky charms?" Asked Hayes even though he knew the answer. "Yep." Me and Haley said at the same time.

Me, Haley, and Hayes got done eating breakfast, said bye to all the guys then got in Jack G.'s car. On our way there we picked up Haley's boyfriend Andrew. He got in and sat by Haley in the third row while me and Hayes sat in the second.

When we got to school there were a bunch of people walking up to us and saying hey since we were considered the "popular" group of 9th grade. Since we were considered popular me and Haley knew that we couldn't say anything or look worried or scared about the man that came to our house because we knew we'd get bombarded with questions.

When we walked in to our 1st period class I saw that everyone was from our old school Davidson day except for one girl that I was for sure didn't go to our school last year. She did look familiar though...