Amethyst checks her pulse, but she doesn't find anything. Tears form in her eyes and she covers her mouth.

Her niece is dead.

She can't be dead right?

"No no no no no,"

Amethyst runs around trying to grab herbs and anything else that can help her save her niece.

She can't be dead

She won't let her.

She tears the shirt Willow is wearing off and gasps at the sight of her niece. Multiple hand marks bruising her thighs, waist, arms, and neck. Dried blood as well as fresh blood covering her stomach to her lower half. Bite marks all over her neck and chest as well.

Amethyst wants to throw up at the sight but she doesn't, instead she starts mixing things together, not caring about measurements.

She pours the liquid that has a slight glow down willows throat.

"Come on come on co-" the chanting is abruptly cut off by the young girls eyes snapping open and screams filling the room.

Her body finally feeling all the pain and trauma, begins to shake.

She looks around frantically in confusion and pain. As much as her body is moving, she's frozen.

She can't speak.

Her hand shoots out and she grabs Sams forearm. Sam fights the urge to yell as the girl damn near crushes his arm.

"Jared you have to take the knife out." Jared looks with wide eyes.

"What but I-MY NIECE IS DYING AND THIS GODFORSAKEN KNIFE IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN KILL HER! Take it out!" Feeling panicked and rushed, Jared yanks the knife out causing Willow to scream and arch her back in pain. The lights flicker but Amethyst continues her job.

"Hold her down!"

The two pack boys hold the girl down and watch as Amethyst shoves some type of ball into the knife wound. Willow arches her back and tries to get out of their grip but it's no use. She settles for banging her head against the table.

Amethyst pulls her hand away and grabs something else.

She grabs this bowl filled with a thick goopy slimy liquid. "Hold her head down and open her mouth," the older woman instructs. Sam holds the girls head in place and manages to keep her mouth open. Jared takes Sam's place of holding willows arms Down so she can't fight.

Amethyst stand over the girl and pours the mix in her mouth. Sam immediately covers her mouth as she chokes and tries to spit it out.

Eventually swallowing it, the girls movements begins to stop and her eyes slowly close as she stares up into the light above her.

"I-is she ok?" Jared asks as he steps away from the girl.

"No. She's going to be out for a couple of days. The ruby particles will stop her from recovering quickly. I gave her a blue lotus orb I'm the would to ease the pain and help it heal. The liquid I just gave her will cause her to be in a coma."

Suddenly a shout is heard. Amethyst turns around and marches out the back door.

She sees the boy who stabbed her niece on his knees as Delilah stands over him with her hands raised.

She sees black eyed Karmen who has a smile on her face as she drags the girl who is crying toward Paul who is snapping his canines, ready to rip her head off.

She Juniper manipulating the plant life around her to poke and choke the other girl out.

The older woman shouts something in Latin causing the three siblings to stop their revenge and look at her.

"Bring them to me."

The three girls glare at their mother.

"Now." She demands with a tired look.

As if they were synced, the three girls wave their hands, causing the other three siblings to appear in front of the mother in a kneeling position.

She looks at all of them, a look of pure exhaustion and anger on her face.

"I should kill you three, coming into my town, HURTING MY NEICE AND FIGHTING MY DAUGHTERS!" Her usually quiet voice is now loud and stern.

"Your pathetic excuse of a father has really managed to fuck you three up. And your mother did nothing about it." Amethyst glares down at them and clenches her hands.

"But I'm not going to kill you, as much as I want to, it's not in Willows wishes. Plus, your mother is dead. Your family should not have the grace of being United. It would be hell for everyone."

The older lady looks at the three teens who remind her much of her own children.

"I will figure out what to do with you three later." She blows some powder over them causing them to collapse to the ground.

"Take them to the cellar."

She goes back into the house withought a word.

Karmen marches over and glares down at the three. "Get the cellar door open Juniper." She demands. The little girl does as told, as Karmen and Delilah manage to drag the three siblings. They simply throws them down into the dark room. Not caring if they injured any of them.

They hurt their cousin and will make sure they suffer.

Karmen spits into the cellar, watching as it land on the boys forehead. She smirks.

Delilah closes the door and make sure to lock it.

Everyone files into the house, but stops at the sight of the girl in front of them.

"I-is she dead?" Delilah asks softly. All harsh feelings leaving her body as it feels with worry.

"I can feel her lifeline... she's alive. But struggling." Juniper says. She walks forward and sits in the chair next to Willows head.

"She's gone for three days, No word from her or the Cullens, and then she shows up and this happens?" Karmen says.

Juniper tunes them out as she looks at her older cousin.

The bruises covering her, the blood, the bite mar-

Bite marks?

Juniper clenches her fist.

"I'm going to kill him." Everyone looks at the young girl.

"Juno-I'm going to kill Jasper Hale if it's the last thing I do. He bit her! Look at her neck and chest." Sam steps forward and sure enough he now recognizes the bites as vampire marks.

"Well where was he when she was attacked by those people?" Jared asks.

Everyone stays silent.

Karmen notices Willow is naked and shakes her head. She remembers being naked and vunrable, men looking at her. "You four out!" The boys look at her in confusion.

"I said out!" They quickly leave the house standing on the porch.

Karmen walks closer, and covers her cousin up with a sheet that was on the couch.

She goes to cover her privets, when she notices the blood between her thighs.

She knows Will and Jasper have been sexually active, she doesn't know how much so she assumes the worst.

Willow miscarried.

She quickly covers her up. "What do we do?" Delilah asks.

"Give it till tomorrow to settle... we will move her to her room to rest in the morning." Amethyst says.