I groan feeling my hair being yanked as my body seems to drag. I slowly open my eyes, blinking a couple of times seeing nothing but the blurry trees above me.

"Princess is awake." I hear a voice say.

My memories of three people attacking me come back and I begin to sniffle

"Oh look she's crying." The taller of the two girls says.

I feel whoever's dragging my hair yank harder making me sob out.

Suddenly I hear the sound of yelling, and I try to hear but, I'm struggling.

"I'm telling you- ow would nev- likens are go-3 days" I'm not sure but it sounds like Amethyst and Juniper.

Suddenly I'm tugged up and I feel something hot against my neck. I yell at the searing feeling.

I open my eyes and see we are in the backyard of my home.

Everyone, including the pack is outside. They are looking at me with horrified looks.

"Little Willow, sitting here crying because she knows her life is in danger." the male shouts .

"Let her go!" Juniper yells. The pack goes into protective stances, getting ready to phase if needed.

"I don't think so! Why should we let her go when she killed our father!?" The younger girl shouts.

"Father? What the hell are you talking about?" Karmen shouts. She steps off the porch and slowly walks closer.

Amethyst gasps and cover her mouth.

"Tell them! Tell them who we are, and who are father is!" the male shouts. He presses the ruby knife into my neck causing it to sizzle more . I yell out in pain.

"J-just let Willow go and I will!"

"I don't think so! You all aren't in a place to give directions now, are you!?"

Silence.

"Well since your old lady won't I will. We all share the same father! Nicklaus brooks! The Prince of anger himself!"

What?

This sudden information makes me panic even more.

I try to get out of his grip but it's no use.

"Our loving father, was taken because of this little bitch righ here! And we plan on taking her life just like she did his!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I sob out in an pathetic attempt to save my own life.

"Sorry!? Oh you're sorry!? You're sorry now that you're lifes in danger! You're not sorry and you never will be!" The boy shouts in my ear.

"He wasn't loving! He was an abusive piece of shit who abused our mother and us!" Delilah suddenly shouts.

"He didn't love anyone or anything besides power." Karmen spits.

"Shut up! He loved us!" The one girl barks.

"It was only a matter of time before he put his hands on you and you're whore of a mother!" Juniper yells. Her hair is on fire at this point and she's paler than usual.

"He wouldn't dare! He would never! He loves us unlike you three sad pathetic excuses of demons. We are more powerful than you." The little girl yells. Her hair emits a mist and she looks like Juniper.

"Enough, I'm tired of this."

"Please just let me go," I sob out once again.

It all happens so fast.

A sharp burning pain makes it's way into my stomach, making open my mouth in agony.The male let's me go, and I fall to my knees. I look down and see a ruby knife lodged into my stomach.

I hear everyone shout in shock.

I begin to choke and spit up my own blood as I look up at everyone with wide and scared eyes.

I feel a kick to my back, making me fall forward, and for the knife to get lodged in deeper.

The sound begins to go in and out.

I feel someone flip me on my back.

"She's dying! Get her in the house!"

I see two blurs of red running past me just as the world begins to turn grey. I feel the ground shake but I can't tell if it's me or not.

I feel multiple hands grab me, and lift me up, carrying me somewhere.

I feel my body get light,and I allow my head to tilt back and my eyes to close.

--•--
Hey...... y'all mad at this chapter 🤪?

I told y'all you will not know peace.