Part 5

Does he love me ? That was the one thought in scars head, he swam off.

 "Bdubs, I need to talk to you ." scar says spotting his friend, "Hey scar what's up ?" Bdubs asked his friend. "Well how do I start, you know that mer-fish we got ?" " Yeah. " bdubs answers concerned.

 "Well ... I may or may not have a small crush on him ," Scar mumbles but bdubs hears. " YOU WHAT ?" Bdubs says in his fearful voice.

 "You know what you are right? You're a Mer-Shark, they eat people like him ." Bdubs is very confused at his friend. "But I think he has one on me ." Scar squeaks out but it only makes bdubs sigh. "He can't, he's terrified of you. Your not to see him again ever, do you hear me ?"

Scar nodded yes and swam slowly towards the surface and bdubs instantly regretted it.

Soon tomorrow came by and it would be bdubs to bring Grian to the kelp Forrest he was nervous because he was bdubs but also because he had no trust with the boy.

So Grian was confused when he saw bdubs but accepted it anyway since he could see his friends again.

They made it to the kelp Forrest where the four mer-fish were and swam towards them hugging all of them. Deals were made and agreements kept soon they went away and Grian settled back in to home.

But what you Did not know my dear reader that this was not the end.

~~~ Last night ~~~

Scar swam towards where they kept his good friend. And he told him about what bdubs said.

 "So bdubs is bringing you back tomorrow morning so I guess this is goodbye ." Scar sighed. " Maybe not, how about we meet by this fishing ground tomorrow night , " Scar nodded and the plan was made.

~~~ Present time ~~~

Grian thought in his bed about seeing his friend, or maybe they were more? He now only needed to wait for another three hours then it was go time.