The Night full of Love💘

Late update ke liye hum hriday se kshama prarthi hain..😔 Compensation ke taur pe, ek 1500 words ka update❤

Continued-

He took out a hairpin from her drawer and opened the cupboard in no time..ofcourse, he is an agent afterall...
He found all the photoframes of theirs, some letters, dried roses....

He held his head as some blurry flasbacks came into his mind....

He fell unconsious..Haseena came back from thana early as the case was over...She opened the door to find a tensed Baba and Abbu...

HM- kya hua aap logon ko? Aur Abbu aap kab aaye?(worriedly)

Abbu- bas samdhanji ka phone aaya toh aa gaye..Anu behosh ho gaya hai..(tensed)

HM- Kya?! Kaise???(shocked)

Baba- usne teri almari khol li shayad..aur purani cheezein dekhkar uske dimag pe zor aaya...

She ran upstairs and saw Maa and Ammi talking to Doctor..

Dr- dekhiye, unhe hosh aayega tabhi hum kuch keh sakte hain..ya toh yeh sab kuch permanently bhul jayenge..ya inki memories aa jayegi..

Haseena and family were tensed...she felt tears flowing down..willhe forget her permanently..? Will they be strangers?? Mission Jeet, his proposal, her rejection, his efforts, her taunts, his airport proposal, their incomplete sagai, mission behrupiya and finally their wedding...they had literally crossed seven seas to be one...now, will they have to start from scratch again?
Her thought trail was broken when she heard Ammi's voice..

Ammi- Samdhanji, woh dekhiye, Anu jo hosh aa raha hai...(seeing his closed pupils moving)

Maa and Haseena looked at his figure anxiously...
He opened his orbs slowly..and his face showed that maybe he was registering where he was...Maa gulped and asked him,

Maa- A..Anu

He looked at her and smiled..

AS- Maa...(smiled)..Ammi aur Haseena aap donon itni chintit kyun prateet ho rahi hain?

Ammi and Haseena looked at each other and smiled heartily...Haseena immediately went and hugged him in the same position..he was startled, since she never showed such gestures in front of elders..he glanced at Maa and Ammi..who were just smiling..they went out to inform everyone..while she was literally on his chest..holding hin tightly..he could feel her tears...

AS- Priye...(softly)

She looked up at him..more tears were ready to flow out..he kissed her forehead and wiped those tears..

AS- ab sab theek hai, jaan...hum hain apke sath...(caressing her back, calming her down..since she had to go through a lot)
Aap toh strong haina? Toh roiye mat na...humein kasht hota hai...

HM- strong log ro nhi sakte kya...?(sobbing)

AS- bilkul ro sakte hain..par aap pe rona suit nhi karta na jaan...(sweetly, she finally smiled a bit)..haan..yeh smile bhot suit karti hai aap par...urmi ki bhasha mein bole toh, aapki smile ekdum jhakaas hai..!(chuckled, making HM laugh)

As she went out, Baba and Abbu barged inside..he passed a smile to them..

Baba- nalayak, aise koi chot khata hai kya?(sternly yet emotionally)

Abbu- beta Anu, tu bhi apne baba ki tarah nikla? (sadly, Baba glared at him, making AS chuckle at the duo)

Baba- (to Abbu) tujhe toh main baad mein batata hun..(to AS) aur tu, zyada khee khee mat kar samjha..abhi Karishma se milne baki hai..(smirking, AS gulped)