Someone's Entry😊

Thankyou for 1K+ votes on all the three stories of mine...I will try my best to keep you all happy and involved in my stories..Thanks a lot💞🥰

Continued-

Haseena went upstairs after finishing the rangoli work..she glanced at the balcony to see Karishma, who was happily looking at the rangoli made by her and clicking its pictures...She smiled and went in their room to get ready...
She was wearing her Saree when Anubhav came out of the wasroom after getting ready..she saw him in the mirror and was so lost that the pallu dropped from her hand..

she saw him in the mirror and was so lost that the pallu dropped from her hand

His Outfit

He smiled and went near her..and took the end of the pallu from behind..she could feel butterflies finding him so close...he gently  wrapped the saree around her and his fingers did magic on her bare waist...he whispered huskily on her ear, Happy Diwali, Jaan....and kissed her earlobe..she tried to control her blush but wasn't successful in that..she smiled seeing herself in the mirror...

she smiled seeing herself in the mirror

Her Outfit

She turned to face him and encircled her hands on around his neck..'Happy Diwali, Anu'...she said and flashed her most beautiful dimpled smile..he pulled her closer and they were lost in each other's eyes..until Maa called him for some puja work..they separated, with a pink tint on their cheeks..he went down and she wore some light jewellery before following him...

Downstairs she saw everyone present there..PJ had also arrived with Vyom...she smiled and went in the kitchen to bring some kaju katlis for the guests..she was serving it to all and wishing them..when she saw Anubhav talking to someone on phone with a smile on his face...he cut the call and went outside..

HM in mind- Yeh iss samay kahan bahar nikal gaye? Peecha karte hain...

She handed over the sweets to Santu and followed him..he sat in his car and went..she followed him in her jeep...
His car stopped in front of a hospital..

HM- yeh hospital kyu aaye abhi? (she saw him going in)..jaakar hi pata chalega....

She followed him to an ICU ward where she saw an old man sitting and Anubhav talking to him smilingly..the man's face was resembling Vyom...she knocked the door and Anubhav was shocled to see her..

AS- aap yahan? Aap peecha kar rahi thi hamara? (sternly)

HM- haan wo, sorry..(nervously)..hum bas janna chahte the aap diwali ki raat kahan nikal liye...

AS smiled- koi baat nahi..hum vaise bhi inhe leke wahin aane wale the..(pointing towards the man, who smiled seeing her)

HM- Yeh..

AS- Jijashree ke pitaji, Pushpaji ke lalla ke pappa...(smiled, the old man chuckled), aur  ex-Constable and RAW agent, Mr. Ravindra Singh...(A/N- Show wala naam use nahi kar rahi hun)

HM waa shocked + happy..she touched the feet of R..

R- khush raho beta..(smiled)..manna padega Anu, tujhe badi pyari patni mili hai..(caressed her hair, HM and AS smiled)...hamari Pushpee kaisi hai? Aur Vyom aur Karishma? Samdhanji theek haina?

HM- sab bilkul fit and fine hain, Uncle..(smiled)

R- Papa bol sakti ho mujhe..(smiled)

HM- ok Papa, sab bilkul badhiya hain, aur aap toh dada bhi bannr wale hain..(smilingly)

P- arre wah! (happily)..Anu, kab milne dega mujhe sabse..(grumpily)...ab toh mai theek hu na...(sadly)

AS- Aaj hi le chalenge apko ghar pe..Diwali ka dhamaka banake..(smiled, P smiled too)

HM- Waise Anubhav, aapko kab aur kaise pata chala ki Papa zinda hain? Aur aapne Pushpaji ko yeh baat kyu nhi batayi?

AS- sab batayenge..ghar pe chaliye pehle..warna pushpaji chali gayin toh hamara surprise dhara ka dhara reh jayega...

They carefully helped R to stand and made him sit in his car..HM then went to her jeep and they went to home...

Pushpaji was feeling something different amongst all the celebrations..and why not, after all she had a soul connection with her lalla ke pappa❤🤭...Karishma was busy talking to vyom while Ammi said..

Ammi- kisi ne Anubhav ko dekha? Puja ka samay jaa raha hai..

Maa- Haseena bhi nhi hai..gaye kahan yeh dono?

Abbu/Baba- hum dekh ke aate hain..

Ammi/Maa- aap yahin rahiye..puja se pehle hi aadha patakhe jala chuke hain..bahar gaye toh sare patakhe khatm kar denge..(sternly)

Abbu and Baba nodded nervously..

Till then Anuseena came back and he rung the doorbell..Maa opened it to find the trio standing there with a smile..

PJ- Kaun hai samdhanji? (from inside)

Maa let them enter but didn't speak a word due to surprise and happiness....she had a huge smile on her face...

All of them came out since Maa didn't answer...Ammi, Abbu and Baba were estatic to see him....Vyom and Karishma had happy tears in their eyes...Pushpaji was shocked seeing her husband...he looked at her..tears flowed through both the pairs of eyes....

R- Kaisi hai meri Pushpee? (teary voice)

PJ smiled and said-...........

------------------
  Words- 900
------------------

It was not Avi, guyss😏...Kaisa laga mera surprise? Especially anusina123 apko?😊

~ Upcoming- Seekh ~

Do vote and comment if you find this chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤