"You will live the hell tomorrow korn. Mark my words."

Later at night

Pete was walking back to the mansion after buying the things he was asked to, as he was returning he felt like someone was following him,being the head bodyguard for a few years he knew what to do and how to handle such situation. But having no arms or any protection was the obstacle.

The solution he chose was to avoid it and reach the mansion as soon as he could. As he was walking increasing the pace of his walking, the more footsteps he heard of, and his eyes widened when he noticed that it was not a single person, there were multiple of men following him.

As he felt that the men were so near to him, the only option left was to run , as he started to run for his life , the men started to run after his life as well.

Pete ran as fast as he can, he went through the paths whichever his eyes fallen on, and it was like the guys behind him have no intention to leave him.

Having no way to escape , pete was panting already and decided to face the men as a bodyguard he is, he stopped running and stood there waiting for the men to catch up to him as he heard of the shouts of them , yelling at each other to catch him, his heart thumped loudly but he still tend to stand there.

As the members were going to turn towards his direction, someone yanked him back into a dark alley with only a ray of moon light falling slightly over pete and the person infront of him.

Pete was about to say something but was shut by the fingers pressed over his mouth , as the alley was actually so small , not wanting to get caught, the person pressed himself more into pete, as his hot breath fanned Pete's ears which turned slight redder.

"Shit! We lost him. What would we say to the boss ?"

"Let's just look here and there. He can't run away. "

And the footsteps faded away.

Pete breath was caught in his stomach for all the time, his eyes were still widened looking at the person infront of him. But the guy infront of him was sharply glaring at him , a mixture of emotions were evident in his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"was the first thing uttered by the saviour.

Pete surely know the one standing infront him, glaring at him with those sharp eyes. But he remained silent.

"What ? Now cat got your tongue huh? You weren't looking that scared while standing there for facing them"

Pete eyes were just filled with terror as the guy infront of him was just spitting facts in his english accent.

"K-khun ve-vegath , how come you are here?"

"I didn't ask you that. Did I ? Why are you looking so scared now, you weren't this scared when you were standing there waiting for them to take you down huh?"

Pete eyes were filled in terror as the guy infront of him was just speaking with venom filled tone as if one wrong word and he will show him rhe hell in here.

"Khun Vegath , I-i just wanted to face them and ask why were they running behind me, after all iam the head bodyguard, I can't run like that, its not good to do so."

Pete replied being very careful with his words but still those things didn't lessen the rage in vegas's eyes.

"Can you for once keep aside the duties and responsibilities of being a bodyguard, and think of yourself as a man?"

The words left from Vegas were purely filled with an unknown anger and worry which was enough to make Pete's heart beat faster.

"Kh-khun Vegath, what are you saying? I don't understand."

Trying to act fool and run from the situation was what he planned.

Vegas looked at him keenly and just inched closer to him, at this point both breaths mingled together, as their noses were brushing with each other.

"Do you think I don't know that you can act well ?"

Vegas slowly whispered at a low octave tone making pete gasp as he slowly continued

"And the credit goes to my beloved cousin for making you watch all those shitty dramas!"

"They aren't shitty !" And that's what pete first decided to clear. 

"Oh yeah?" Was what he asked while raising a eyebrow in an offending way.

And pete nodded in a determined way.

Vegas moved slightly more closer to the said bodyguard as his hand slowly made towards Pete's waist. His hold was so tight that a Moan almost escaped from Pete's pretty little mouth which was enough to make Vegas smirk.

He slowly brought his face closer as he whispered in Pete's face.

" you like it when their lips touch together and moulds into a kiss"

And the words weren't even sounding like a question , it was as if Vegas knew what pete liked most about those dramas.

Meanwhile pete was just so long gone to even comprehend his khun 's words.

Vegas slowly tilted his head , as their noses weren't touching each other, he slowly brought his lips closer to Pete's as he let out a breath which was held by pete at the very moment.

"Breath Pete"

And with this......

Vegas crashed his lips over Pete's...