Night School

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yells.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles replies.

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!" Stiles then freezes and stands up, looking out the window, seeing the pliers. "No."

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't." Stiles opens the door and goes back outside.

"Stiles!" I start to push the door open, but Scott wraps his arms around my waist to stop me. "Let me go, Scott!"

"Shh!" He covers my mouth with one of his hands while keeping me still with his free arm. I nod a little and he puts his hand down. "Come back! Come back!" He whispers harshly at Stiles. I look out the window again and see the alpha coming from between the jeep and Derek's Camaro.

I start banging on the door to get my brother's attention. "Stiles!" The alpha starts running toward him and he quickly gets up and runs back inside, using the pliers to somewhat lock the door. They both look back outside.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?" We back up from the door slowly and Scott looks at Stiles. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not." We look down the dark hallway when we hear a howl, from inside the building. We run inside the closest classroom. "The desk!" Scott starts to push it, which makes a lot of noise. "Shh, stop, stop." Stiles quickly whispers. "The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"I hate your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss."

"No."

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"He can't be."

"Oh come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him"

"I have to agree with Scott on this one. Deaton doesn't seem like the murdering type." I say, backing up Scott.

"He killed Derek."

Scott shakes his head. "No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just...What do we do?"

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" He walks to the window and Scott tries to open them.

I stop him, making him look at me. "No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled."

"Then we break it."

"Which will make a lot of noise."

"Then we run really fast. Really fast."

I look outside toward the parking lot. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

Scott looks where I'm looking. "It's bent."

"Dented?" He leans over in between us.

"No, I mean bent."

"Wh--What the hell ha--" The window all of a sudden shatters as something comes through it. We quickly get down and Stiles uses his body to cover me. When the glass stops falling, we look to see what was thrown. The battery to Stiles' jeep. "That's my battery." He starts to get up, but Scott stops him quickly.