Wolf Moon

(A/N: I'm not very good at doing this, so please go easy on me...)

"I don't think this is a good idea, Stiles." I state as he practically shoves me into the Jeep. He runs to the driver's side and gets in, fumbling with his keys, and brings the jeep to life.

"Don't be such a baby, Cam. Now, buckle up. We gotta get Scott." He puts the jeep in reverse and backs out of the driveway as I buckle.

"I'm not a baby. One of us has to be concerned about our safety. I'm just saying that I don't have a good feeling about this." Stiles rolls his eyes as we start going down the road. On the way to Scott's house, Stiles calls him multiple times with no answer.

"Damn it, Scott. Answer your phone."

"Tryouts are tomorrow. He's probably asleep. Like WE should be." He puts his phone down, ignoring me. I look out the window and realize that we are already at Scott's house. How fast was Stiles going?? We both get out of the jeep and make our way to the house. I stop at the steps as Stiles goes to the door. "Dude. It's most likely locked." He ignores me again and tries to open the door.

"It's locked."

"Really? Who would've thought that they'd lock their front door..... Can we please go back home?"

He comes back down the steps, stopping in front of me. "No. This is too important......I know how to get in." He grabs my arm and takes me to the side of the house, getting into a crouch position, leaning on the wall, and putting his hands together. "C'mon." I just stare at him in disbelief. "What?"

"I'm not getting on the roof."

"Come on. We don't have a lot of time." I sigh and walk over to him, placing a hand on one of his shoulders and a foot in his hands. "Up you go." Stiles hoists me up and I climb the rest of the way.

I stand up and slip a little. "Whoa. It's slippery up here."

"Cool. Good to know. Now hoist me up."

"Bossy." I mumble as I lean down and stretch my arm down to him.

"I heard that." He grabs my hand and I pull him up.

I stand back up and look around. "Great. His room is on the other side."

"N.....Shut up." We both go to the front of the house, Stiles slips and starts sliding down the roof.

"Stiles!" I whisper loudly and I grab his ankle as he's about to go over the edge.

"AAAAHH!" I hear our best friend, Scott exclaim.

"AAAAHH! WHOA!"

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing?!"

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator."

"A pre--Wha--I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. Saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing every officer from the Beacon department, even state police."

"Stiles...." I whisper as I slowly start losing grip on his ankle.

"For what?"

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." About that time I lose my grip on him and he falls. Thankfully, he does a small flip so he lands on his feet and stands up.

"A dead body?"

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass. A dead body." Stiles climbs over the railing onto the porch.