Kidnapped? Sold? Mafia? 1D?

Y/n wakes up, inside her tiny closet of a room. Nothings changed i see you think. my foster parents kept me inside the damp, dark, cramped closet inside of my older sister's room. Their favourite.she was gone for collage. The house was a run down two bedroom each with ensuite bathrooms, and two normals bathrooms on each floor.

Gunshots could be heard from my abode, yeah, we lived in the ghetto. In my dark closet, turning on some fairy lights to see. Throwing on a baggy varsity sweater and throwing your hair up into a messy bun, you hear your name being shouted from the stairs. Bolting down, im greeted with angry parents, and five familiar faces. Zaen, louis, lian, nial, and harry were all sitting in out stained fabric couch, staring in your verdant orbs while you crawl down the stairs.

"Oim hahrray stoiyels" harry said, making a peace sign with his fingers near his face. You think he was high. "They are here to take your bratty ass away" your 'mom' snapped. You glare at her. "We can't pay off our dept to them, but they agreed to take out beloved child as a price instead" chimed in your father, pointing his short greasy fingers at you(sausage). He was fat, sweaty and ugly. Like a pig. His hair was slicked back with gel, combing it back with his sausages. He kind of looked like the dad from matilda. But uglier. And meaner.

"You're ocming with us, luv" liam said, menancingly. "Yeah" louis chimed, his ocean blue orbs locking on yours. You step down the stairs, and trip. MuY ankle flips over my head, twisting in the process. "AHHHHH" i squeak. Im so clumsy lol."Owie" You sob into Harry's chest and he pets my long black hair. He combs myh strands aout of my face. Nial gets jealous and rips me from harrys grasp. *They gasp* "GET OUT IOGF THIS HOUSE USELESS BITCH" my bithgivirr- chimes, like the wind chimes on the porch- loud and annoying. Her face flushed scarlet with anger.

I grab my few things from my closet, my iphone6, and 3 pieces of clothing, hopping into the limo following the boys. I sat next to nail and zany. I've had a crush on them all since childhood. They offered me a limo beer. I decline. "Party pooper" Liam huffs. We arrive at a big mansion, the boys house, and Simon Cowell is waiting for us on the front lawn.

"So what am I here for?" I finally ask. "We just went through a 3 hour car ride and you just ask thos now?" Nail asks bewildered. "Youre hear for a very important job" Simon sais powerfully. "We need a BABY, an air to the one direction name. And also our mafia business." You gasp in shock, hands flhying yo your face in fear. "B-B-B-B-But but but i-i-i-im" you stutter, your tiny arms shaking in confusion. Simon grows annoyed with your childish attitude, and throws you onto the curb "THEN LEAVE" he booms. Youre scared, but you agree to stay- whats the worst that could happen with 5 hot guys?

They show you the room youll live in- its grand. Everything is covered in 1d swag. And the bed has a gian harry blanket oin it- now you can sit on his face. You go to the kitchen "Culewan thuweese deshias m'osais" harry jokes, showing you a skimpy maid costume "Youuii haivee 2 wooear deez sew touu csan wok" he says eyeing your curvy body. You don't want to comply, but don't have much of a choice. So you change into the clothes and start the dishes, whil Harry and Liam sit at a table behind you. The dishes are gross- why are they making you clean this???? They OWN you.

You head up to your lavash bedroom and stumble into a large wall. It was breathing. It was louis. "Woah there luv" he hollers "What are you doing in such a rush luv?" he looks concerned "I-i-i-0i-0i-0i0- I had to do the dishes and they mayed me wear this outsif and" you being to sob, your orbs floating on water. "Woah there, its ok luv, here let me hug ya luv" his buff powerful arms inbrace you with gentleness. He kisses the top of your head and your stomac swells with love for him. Thank god hes here. He stops hugging you and you climb into bed, harry's smiling face on top of you.