Chapter 3- Girlfriend?

*Younghae's pov *

I was searching for Jungkook, I want to know more about him. He seems to be kind hearted..

I walked outside to find him. And yes I found him... With a pretty girl.. Standing there...

Wait, it's the first day you see him and you're already jealous ? Aish....
He got that something.. (lol)
Do you know what? I don't care anymore.

Okay actually I did..

I was hiding by a tree, hoping he wouldn't notice me.. He looks annoyed by that girl.

*Jungkook pov*

"Oh really? Did you miss me? After cheating with an other guy? Did you know how hard it was for me, to forget our relationship which was almost perfect?" I was telling the truth, I want her to know what she did to me.
"Don't try to forget it then" she said while her eyes lit up.
"No, I want to forget it" I was annoyed.
"Do you know, that you didn't give me the chance to explain? Don't you want to know about that guy? Actually, I think you mind is full with questions." She dissed me softly.
"Maybe" I looked away from her. "Jeon Jungkook, I know you longer than today. Why don't you give me a chance to explain? Jebal? (Please)" She used aegyo on me. She knows my weak points, ugh.
"Why did you cheat on me, Jung-Hae? Wasn't I 'the perfect boyfriend'? Am I less handsome than that guy? Are my kisses bad? Tell me. You want my questions so here they are!" I almost shouted.

* Younghae's pov *

I was still observing them..
I saw her almost begging him for something. She wants something from him I think. What could it be?
Math answers? Presents? Attention?
Suddenly he almost shouted, I could hear his words:
"Why did you cheat on me, Jung-Hae? Wasn't I 'the perfect boyfriend enough'? Am I less handsome than that guy? Are my kisses bad? Tell me. You want my questions so here they are!"

I knew it. I bowed my head down, walking slowly away until someone grabbed my shoulder:"Are you fine?" I looked back, Jimin. I bowed to him.  "Yes I'm fine! Thank you!" "Let's walk to your class, actually that is mine class too." He winked.

* Jungkook's pov *

" You kisses weren't that bad! And you're handsome.." She said embarrassed.
"But why did you cheat on me?" I asked nervously. "Tell me the truth please " .
"Okay, I will. Only if you give me a hug." She begged. "No way!" I replied. "Then no answer!" She smirked. "Fine, I don't want to hear it anymore!" I walked away. Suddenly I walked back to her and gave her the hug. WHATS WRONG WITH MY BODY??!!
(Okay sorry for this crap, I just didn't have any inspiration left :( )

* Younghae's pov *

I looked back. And I saw them hugging, well they look perfect together.
I think that's his girlfriend. I don't care, I hope they are happy. I sighed and walked with Jimin.

* Jungkook's pov *

She was shocked, I was shocked, we were shocked. "I knew you would return. " She laughed.
"Stop teasing me, tell me why." I said.
"The guy who I kissed, was my....... ex" She said looking down, she didn't dare to look at me. "I thought I was your first, you said that to me!" I yelled. "I'm sorry for lying Kookie. I had a long relationship with him. Then he moved but he came back as you had seen."
Kookie... that was how she called me.. The moment she still was my girlfriend.
"Stop using Kookie, we aren't a couple. "
I walked away. "Stop Jungkook! Give me a chance please!" She begged me.
Honestly I missed her back hugs and cooking. But I don't know if I'm ready. What if she cheats again?
"Let me order my mind Jung-Hae.. " I responded. She letted me go. I heard her crying..
I felt bad..
I looked back and saw her hands covering her face.

I saw a girl looking out of the window looking at me.
She looks like Younghae??
Suddenly I remembered that I still had classes. I ran to the class. And Indeed the girl looking out of the window was Younghae. Did she saw Jung-Hae and me?

--------------

Thank you soo much for reading this !
I truly thankful for you guys !
Thank you Very much !

See you by next chapter! ♡ ♡