Chapter 35 - Hope?

* Jungkook's pov *

Minutes went by and we were still waiting, until the door of the room opened:
"Jungkook?" Doctor Yeon said.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I got the results. Please come inside"
She said and opened the door for us to walk inside her office.

The hyungs introduced themselves before entering the room.

Doctor Yeon sat down behind her desk, but we were just standing.

"So.." Dr. Yeon said while looking at the results on the paper.

"Yes?" I said impatiently.

"I have checked her condition, but I can't conclude that much. She seems to be well, but there is a big scar on her head which means that she probably hit her head"

"Where is she now?" Jimin asked the doctor.

"In the room beside this room" she answered and pointed at a door which probably will lead to Younghae's room.

"M-may we see her please?" V asked shyly.

"Of course dear, no problem. Follow me" the doctor stood up and walked to the door.

She opened the door, and we all the tried to see Younghae.

The doctor walked into the room and we followed her.

There was she.

Younghae.

I didn't know what to say.
There were all kinds of wires connected to her to make sure that everything goes well.

I looked at her beautiful face. At the girl I used to make happy. At her hands I used to hold.

But now she was lying on a hospital bed, looking pale and weak.

"Wow...." Jimin stood there speechless.

"When will she be awake?" Rap Monster questioned.

"We don't know.  But we do know that she will be awake at some point" the doctor said while making some notes.

I walked towards Younghae and held her hand. I gave it a soft peck and closed my eyes. What have I done? She doesn't deserve this.

"Please, please wake up Younghae...." I whined.

The hyungs all stood there motionless, watching me crying because of Younghae.

"It's allright. Let's go back to the office" J-Hope comforted me as we walked back to the office.

I slowly let go of her hand. Still not knowing why I have hurted her so much.

So much that she is in the hospital.

We entered the office again, and we were all silent..

Dr. Yeon continued: "So, you all just saw her and her current condition. I'm really sorry, I wish I could tell more to you. But this is all I have and by the way-"

"by the way what??" I asked.

I felt like she was giving an answer, an answer which could give me hope.

Hope for Younghae.

"We looked at her heart, and her heart is working properly. It is still pumping blood through her whole body. So that must be a good sign. Don't worry Jungkook, she will be fine" she finished.

We all nodded.

"But for now please go home, it's becoming dark outside. We will contact you if she wakes up" she smiled friendly at me.