Chapter 40 - Moving on

* Jimin's pov *

I took sip of my drink and wondered why it still bothered her. It happened years ago, why isn't she just ignoring it?
"Why are you still bothered? It happened years ago" I said to her coldly.

Exactly like years ago, I was again cold to her.

"I know, it happened years ago. But.. My feelings for you never stopped Jimin" she said like she was completely defeated by herself.

I was frozen.
Her love for me never stopped?

She liked me all those years?

"Uhm.. excuse me. I'm going to the toilets.." Younghae excused herself and walked away. I didn't mind that she left, because I knew that that was better.

I looked at Chaemin, who was already looking at me: "Jimin, I still love you, no matter what. But I guess things will repeat like the past. Aren't they?" She said and a sad smiled appeared on her face.

I knew for sure, that things will be repeated like the past.

Yes, Chaemin and I are familiar to each other.

In school, she loved me more than anyone else. I was the one she loved. I was the one who made her happy. I was the reason why she smiled so brightly at school. I was the one she gave valentine presents.

But too bad, I never felt the same way as she did. She loved and liked me, while I just knew her as just a girl.

At a certain period, she transferred. She was broken about the fact that she couldn't see me anymore everyday.
While I was just okay with it.

Yes, I was quite harsh back then.
That always made me wonder why she would fall in love with me.

At first, I thought there would be a day on which I would fall in love with her. But that day never came. Before that day could come, Younghae caught my attention.

I loved Younghae more than any other girl.
And that is still the fact.

"I'm really sorry Chaemin. I guess they will. Why don't you just get over me? I don't want anyone to be hurted because of me you know" I responded and took the last sip of my drink.

"You love her don't you? " Chaemin referred to Younghae. She looked hopeless at me as I nodded.

"Well nice to meet you again, Park Jimin. Hope you'll live happily. Thank you for all the memories. Hope you two will be happy forever" She stood up and left the seat.

I was astonished by the fact that she just left me without hesitation.

Younghae came back and just sat down calmly.

"She was just a girl who loved me in school before I met you. I never loved her back, that's why she is sad" I explained quickly before making any weird thoughts in her head.

"Really? Have you never loved her back?" she simply asked me and drank her drink.

"Nope. Because I love you" I smiled at her. The words just slipped from my tongue like it was easy to say. But in reality it was stuck in my throat.

Her eyes widened.

"Jimin I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you.. But I guess it's to late, isn't it?" she said and gave me a sad smile.

" Younghae, it's never too late. You know that. You know how fast things can change in our house, yeah dorm. The other day it is like this, and then it is like that. Remember the day I confessed to you? What happened in the evening? Exactly" I explained, trying not to say the name Jungkook.