chapter 6: A Flower

The bedroom was dark, with the only light seeping in through the window from the moon. Lara caught a brief hint of the smell of... fresh paint? Not that it mattered, it barely bothered her anyway. With Vella still in her arms, the officer let both of them crash down into the soft plush sheets.

"Wow, it's so empty," Lara murmured, taking a brief look around the bedroom. "Did you move in recently?"

She had expected the bedroom to be more decorated than the living room and kitchen since it was always the more personal room to people. The other rooms of her apartment had been nice, but it felt very sterile. Pictures where pictures were supposed to be, colours appearing to be intentional from the ceiling to the floor and matching well. It truly didn't feel like the home of a young working adult like Vella, it looked like it had been done up by a professional interior designer- unless the girl was secretly a really good designer too, on top of her job of being a florist.

The bedroom was the same.

Sterile...

Plain.

No personal pictures, just random photographs hung around. It was everything one would need inside a bedroom. A study desk, a bed, a bedside table, a lamp. Everything was in here. And somehow, that was all that was in here. Nothing more. No personal touch, it seemed. Lara could only seem to interpret it as Vella being very minimalist in nature and not wanting to clutter the place.

"Shh, don't talk so much," Vella whispered dismissively.

Her hand grabbed Lara's chin and forced her to look back down and straight into her hungry eyes. Lara closed her eyes, letting her inner needs control her movements. Just shut off the brain. Just. Shut it down. It was at moments like this where Lara knew that her brain was overworked. She was even trying to analyze her date's bedroom, while her date herself was right there, underneath her and begging Lara to pay attention to her. Thinking so much was the last thing she needed at this moment.

Their hands explored, first over the fabric of their clothes and when the whisky began to hit harder, underneath as well. Lara was giving up control of her body, letting it do as it wished, and shoved her brain aside. She didn't want to be thinking of work now. Vella's hands grabbed the hem of Lara's thin shirt and tried to haul it over her head. Lara grunted as it snagged on her ponytail. Sitting up with Vella underneath, she helped her to finish the job by freeing the shirt from her hair and tossing it to the floor. The room had a cold chill, but it was easy for Lara to ignore with the flames between the two of them.

The electricity in the air was palpable.

With a sudden growl, Vella flipped them over so that she was now lying on top of the police officer. Her hand reached for her throat. Lara's tongue ran over her teeth, her back arching with the pleasing feeling of the hand around her neck. A squeeze. Holding. Lara felt the pleasure climb as Vella's lips worked while holding the officer in place. A moan slipped out as Vella's knee forced between her legs, pressing against her core.

Lara's eyes closed as she tried to breathe.

No. Too long.

"Vel- Vella," she cried out, her hand tapping against the one circling her neck begging for air.

"Shit, sorry," Vella replied, releasing her grip immediately.

Alarm bells went off in Lara's head as she coughed to catch her breath. Never had they discussed various kinks or things in bed before, so it was a surprise to her that Vella was alright with being so bold on their first night together. Lara rubbed her neck, glancing at her date who was still seated upon her torso with her legs folded at the sides. She brushed the warnings aside. Sometimes people were just a little violent when they were worked up- Lara was sure that Vella had no intention of choking her legitimately. Plus, she had let go the moment the officer showed her signs of discomfort.

"It's okay, I'm okay," Lara reassured her, reaching up to pull her date's lips back down. She didn't want to stop. The night was still young.

With the green light, the night went on. Vella's dress was soon on the floor, lying there crumpled alongside Lara's discarded shirt. Lara could barely remember much. Her body was reacting in a feral manner, wanting to accommodate her most base needs and desires. She had no idea how long it had been going on for, she had no idea what time it was anymore, but it didn't matter. Lara only knew that she wanted more. More.

"Do I stop now?" Vella murmured, her lips brushing against Lara's ear.

The hairs on her arms rose with anticipation, feeling the knot grow in her core and demanding to be satisfied.

"N- No."

"Then beg me," Vella growled, her hand curling into Lara's hair and pulling her head back. "Beg."

"Please. P-Please?" Lara spluttered.

One of her arms was lifted upwards towards the headboard. Then the other. Lara did not fight her. She could hear a soft click before something cold and metal wrapped around her wrist.

"Good girl."

***

Written on: 22 Nov 2022