Several people voted by themselves, and Caviar chose to be with the two brothers, leaving Bu Jiu to Wen Muqing.

    "Let's go check the wing room." Yu Zijiang said, "The evil gentry can check the environment in advance, we just need to be careful not to run into the red-clothed female ghost."

    Wen Muqing actually prefers to go to the wing room by himself, and also wants to Observed the changes of the caviar, but he watched some strange eye contact between the caviar and the two brothers, and finally said nothing, just told: "If there is anything that can't be solved, please call us."

    I still think Don't worry, he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over: "It's just time to tear this piece of paper."

    Wen Muqing tore it from the accompanying book, as long as it was damaged, he would feel it.

    But ever since he tore the book, he clearly felt that the card [Shu Ling] was vaguely unhappy, and even rejected his role.

    sin.

    Seeing that Caviar didn't make a move, Xie Shen took the paper, without saying anything, the three of them turned and entered the wing room, while Wen Muqing and Bu Jiu went to the kitchen.

    The whole house was dim and dark, and the wooden basins and bowls covered with moss and mold could be vaguely seen. The buckets were turned upside down, and the tops looked greasy and disgusting.

    The kitchen doesn't look big, but there is a pigsty behind it. Although I don't know if there are any clues, I still have to look for it.

    As he was walking, Bu Jiu tripped over the rolling stick under his feet and almost fell on Wen Muqing.

    It didn't matter to Wen Muqing himself that he had night vision, he handed the lantern to Bu Jiu, and said to him, "Although I don't know if you can conjure a flashlight, but if you can't see clearly, you should take the light first."

    Bu Jiu became furious: "Who Say I can't change it!"

    He rubbed his hands together, only to hear crackling noises, and a lighted firework stick appeared in his hand, and because of the wrong pinching posture, he was so burned that he let out a monkey cry, directly Throw down the pyrotechnic stick and pinch your ears with both hands.

    Wen Muqing: ...

    I thought it was a second-year middle school disease that was dragged to the sky, but it turned out to be a naive critic.

    Bu Jiu still took the lantern, and he awkwardly said "thank you" to the young man who had already put on his gloves and started rummaging around, and got him a calm look.

    Wen Muqing found a piece of paper from the bottom of the oversized black pot with soot on it, but the words could barely be read.

    [Xian, since you have made up your mind, then I will definitely not let you down, and I will take you far away. We will live a life of gods and couples, qin and zi, and singing. At that time, I will teach you to play the flute...

    ] I'm confused, but it's obviously Lu Lang's reply to Xian.

    Seeing the word "di", Wen Muqing strangely remembered the recommended usage level on the [Dihun] card, wondering if there was any connection between the two.