"My brother can send Gu worms to investigate the movement route of the corpse, but only within ten minutes." The demon explained beside him.

    A Gu worm came out of his fingertips, and before it had time to bite through the skin of the corpse, it kicked its legs and paralyzed on his hands.

    The evil gentleman paused, and turned his gaze to the lantern in Wen Muqing's hand, and he said softly: "My ability is evil, and it may conflict with purification, please get out of the way, and I will let it out to explore again. "

    Wen Muqing hadn't moved yet, but Bu Jiu seemed to be slowing down. He moved to Wen Muqing's side, pulled his hand to take him out, and asked in a low voice, "Is that person here?"

    Wen Muqing cast a puzzled look. look.

    "That's right, that's the one!" Bu Jiu covered his head with a black cloth with one hand, gestured with the other, and muttered in a low voice, "Flute, flute!"

    "Are you talking about Wen Zhe Liu?" Wen Muqing said inexplicably, "Why did he Will you come?"

    Although he did intend to let Wen Zheliu appear at the end when the ability user can't solve it, "Ye Shou" has no intention of asking Wen Zheliu for help.

    But Bu Jiu was the one who was threatened by Wen Zheliu's neck... He was still thinking about it, did he want to get revenge?

    Bu Jiu was a little disappointed, before he had time to speak, he was interrupted by the movement of several people next to him.

    I saw that Xie Gentleman was strangled by the suddenly deceitful corpse, and the hood fell down, revealing a thin face that seemed to have no flesh. , obviously the strength of the corpse was so great that he had no strength to struggle.

    Wen Muqing stepped over, with a flash of cold light in his hand, the dagger cut off the corpse's hands from the shoulders in an instant, and saw black worms crawling out from the separated limbs, making a "sizzling" sound under the rain in an instant , turned into black water.

    The back of Caviar's hand was covered with golden scales, and he opened the two arms holding Xie Gentleman's neck with his bare hands, freeing him from suffocation.

    "It's so strong!" Caviar shook his hand, "Usually I can easily break rocks with bare hands, but this hand is as strong as iron." The

    evil gentleman coughed wildly while covering his neck, and the evil spirit hugged him, Muttering words in his mouth and then jumping around in place.

    However, it seemed that a lot of rain still fell on him, a few white hairs drifted down with the wind, and his already fragile skin began to turn red.

    Wen Muqing didn't dare to take the lantern to shine on him, it would be bad if Ke died.

    Fortunately, the body of the supernatural person is not bad, Xie Gentleman adjusted his voice hoarsely: "My Gu worm lost control not long after entering his body, and even started to attack me in turn."

    "This kind of I've never encountered this situation before, and I don't know if it's because of the influence of the alley."