This trip to Antarctica was a research project that Tikva University made an exception for him to join. Once he gained something, Tang Guangyu's practical credits would be fully filled.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, I don't know what's going on, there are more wild monsters in Antarctica." The teammate next to him continued, "The C-level 'ice bird' does not have high energy fluctuations, but in this icy and snowy place It’s just like it’s hanging.”

    Ye Mike took the isolation box, and there was a faint arc flashing on the button-mounted items inside. Compared with the ability props of the starting C they were looking for before, this unremarkable thing has more energy. Fluctuation doesn't even have the 60 points that a C-level should have.

    But in Tang Guangyu's divination, this is an extremely important chess piece that can change the current situation.

    The ability of divination has only given birth to two people in recorded history. Except for Tang Guangyu, a C-level rookie who was kicked out of the shelves just after awakening, another person with divination ability is close to the A-level level.

    It's just that the person with A-level divination ability belongs to "Dawn" and has been asleep for a long time due to physical reasons. Therefore, from the current point of view, Tang Guangyu is an excellent sweet potato, a highly anticipated existence.

    However, this less-controlled divination ability brought me more than just benefits. Many inexplicable scars appeared on Tang Guangyu's body. When he found out the location of this device, he almost drowned on the bed even though there was no trace of water around him.

    Tang Guangyu accidentally rubbed the towel against the scorching marks on his arm, grinning in pain.

    Ye Mike cared about him a few words, and asked him directly what his plans were in the future.

    "Why don't you apply directly to the institute after you have studied in the academy for two years. Although the place is a bit cold and there are no entertainment items, the treatment is very good."

    "How good is it? "

    "Five insurances and one housing fund, a monthly salary of 100,000?" Ye Mike shrugged, "And we are affiliated to the international organization 'Ark', as long as you come to the research institute, the assessment will be saved, and the contribution points can be exchanged for other magical things." Things."

    Tang Guangyu stopped wringing the water stains on his hands with a towel, and asked, "Is there any medicine or surgery that can regenerate a severed limb?"

    Ye Mike was stunned for a moment: "What? Someone in the family was injured? There should be some, it’s so weird these days, and there are many people missing arms and legs, ‘Ark’ does have a special team responsible for this research.”

    “That’s it.” Tang Guangyu smiled, “Then I can Join."

    ----

    Wen Muqing didn't plan to open a canteen today, he turned off all the lights in the room, drew the curtains again, and then took out a [warning ball] from a pile of miscellaneous prop cards Props, put it on the table.

    [Warning ball] Although it is called a ball, it is actually an eyeball that can spin around. It is still wet when you touch it, and it looks quite scary. Its function is very simple, it is to monitor any passing people around and block the signal.