Crane Houju pulled away the distance, jumped up, half black red and half white wings spread out from behind him. The blood oozing from his shoulders dripped onto the ground, causing waves of ripples. The formation mage who had been hiding in the dark took this opportunity to make a move, and a red circle circled Wen Zheliu in place.

    Wen Zheliu had his back to them and couldn't see his expression clearly, but Yang Minyue and others noticed that He's face sank instantly, he seemed to open his mouth to curse, and then rushed up with flapping wings.

    Before Wen Zheliu's next attack fell, he dodged and merged into the thin mist again, only to see a pair of sharp claws with a cold glow attacking Wen Zheliu's neck.

    Wen Zheliu's flute this time is no longer intermittent syllables, but a song with a complete melody, a high-pitched tone like an explosion, which makes one's soul and blood uncontrollably roar, the red circle bursts, and even There was a sense of shaking in the space.

    The crane obviously didn't expect his move, its feathers fluttered, its body was unstable, and it almost fell to the ground.

    Ye Shou took a big stride, pulled the necks of the two big men back as if pulling weeds, and rushed to the seemingly impossible wall behind them with the two criminal policemen in between.

    The eyes of the two were blurred, and they saw that they were already standing outside the pastry house, and there was no unnecessary noise around them.

    "What's going on!" Yang Min was more dizzy, but subconsciously grabbed Ye Shou's arm and asked eagerly.

    Ye Shou directly handed the two of them a wet wipe, and pointed to their ears.

    Only then did the two realize that strands of blood gushed out of their ears at some point, and the roar of pain hit their minds, making their faces suddenly pale.

    "Can you still hear me?"

    Ye Shou's voice seemed to be separated by a layer of frosted glass, and seemed to come from outside the sky, ethereal and in a trance.

    Yang Min nodded his head, his eyes full of lingering fear.

    "It's serious, I'm afraid you two will be affected if you stay inside." Ye Shou explained simply, his face full of dignity.

    Yang Minyue asked: "Can that gentleman fight alone?" The

    wheel battle is not a home game, and it is frightening to watch.

    Ye Shou lowered his hat. He left the sunglasses on the table and did not take them out. His complexion was not pretty, but there were still no major fluctuations: "It should be no problem. Wen Zheliu can be a permanent member of MIA on Earth. Even if he is suppressed, his strength will not be so weak."

    "Ye Tingshen still has a contract, this time he won't make a move, and the remaining two..."

    He frowned, as if he didn't know how to evaluate Their strength: "Forget it, you should go to the side to rest and rest, let's talk about it when it's over."

    Yang Minyue and Zhang Te were a little confused by the nouns he said by himself, and the pain in their ears was still harassing their hearts Reasonable, he didn't know what to ask for a while, so he could only watch Ye Shou calmly walk to the opposite street, and bought three bottles of mineral water when he came back.